Chapter 24; Mother Raksha vs Kaa

*Author's note*

Well here we go guys, the most intense chapter I ever had to write, I know I keep pulling at yalls heartstrings a lot throughout this book and well.....I don't wanna spoil anything but I've laid out a set of sweets for you guys in advance to hopefully heal the broken hearts out there that will need them. Anyways Hope you guys enjoy this chapter in the end. And listen to the scores I have provided for you, again WW really inspired this scene HEAVILY as did the music score esp. the last one 

_________________________________________________

At the warehouse, Connor was walking around admiring his work as the chimeras lined up the jet with his poison animal gas and looking at the map of where he would first strike at then all the other places he would eventually hit, pretty soon the world will be nothing but chimera rule and the race of Man will forever be exterminated.

"All is going according to plan my friends, soon we will show these humans that animals are the true kings!" All the chimeras cheered all but one of them.

Rauri.

He at first believed in the cause to teach humanity a lesson for what Hydra had done to them but all of that change when he found one person that found the light in the darkness of humanity. His love, his soulmate, his (y/n).

And betraying her felt like he was stabbed in the heart and his tormentor kept twisting the knife until it drove him made. He never forget her face the day she was taken by Connor and he never forgave himself for changing (y/n) into the Bad Wolf once more.

What she was when she was Bad Wolf, was not the woman he fell in love with, and he'd do anything to get her back, but he feared that with her recent capture, she was probably dead by the hands of the people she once trusted with her life.

That was until he saw on the security monitors a wolf form flashing pass the camera along with several men and women all dressed up in Wakandan armor.

Everyone was so busy planning the attack that only Rauri saw that the Wakandans had come to stop Connor's plan. He turned around towards Connor to see him boasting about his revenge and quest at world domination that he managed to sneak out of the lab and tracked down (y/n)'s scent.

*1st Person POV*

We all hid within the boulders surrounding the warehouse and I said to them through my collar.

'The flight deck is just around back, but the place is heavily guarded by hawk and falcon chimeras. If you don't stay slow and hidden they will find you and cry out the alarm'.

"Okay, Morowa you and Okoye lead half the squadron westward, stay in the jungle until I give the signal" T'Challa stated towards my mother who nodded. "Nakia, Shuri you lead the rest east of the warehouse".

"You got it big brother" Shuri said.

"Barnes, Maximoff, you are with me, we take out the eye in the skies. Once they're down we charge head on straight ahead". I nodded when suddenly I caught a familiar scent and snarled just behind me.

"What is it (y/n)?" Soon Rauri came out in wolf form and I charged at him and tackled him onto his back and gripped his neck with my teeth and snarled out.

'You bastard! I trusted you and you used me!' Rauri whimpered then said through his collar.

'I know, I know I did (y/n). I was a git and I am so sorry'.

'No you're not! Not yet anyway!' I snarled slowly putting more pressure on his neck just dying to crush it when he proclaimed out.

'Wait! I came here to help you!'