Chapter 19; The two outsiders

*Author's note*

Now here is where things start to get interesting.  We are now introduced to two new characters at last and as mentioned in the character page, Rauri will be played by the sexy Aidan Turner and Connor will be played by the Dashing Colin O'Donoghue. The gif above is the only thing I could find the two of them in together (the Clinic you can look up youtube videos of them together)

___________________________________________________________

It had been a year since that day and slowly but surely, I got use to the new arm and Bucky was right there by my side if I ever felt insecure of it or needed a little pick me up. We had also received a facetime message from my mother about her progress in finding all of Klaue's former business partners. She told us that she was down to the last few but these ones have been proven to be the toughest since they were located in Moscow, Russia, but she hoped she would come home to us soon.

She also explained to us mainly to Bucky about the suit she had rescued him in. Apparently shortly after she left Wakanda for the first time, she settled down in South America for several years and the place she lived in was having some problems with thieves and black market people coming in and stealing not only their supplies and food but some of their women and children as well.

In that moment, she had brought to life the Legend of the "Jaguar Warrior" to the village and defended their keep for almost 10 years until finally the threats stopped and the village was once again at peace. When the village didn't need her anymore, she left South America and that's when she found herself in Kamar Taj.

But soon something else would happen in Wakanda that would change myself forever.

Bucky was training with some of the warriors while I was training with the Dora Milaje practicing my bow staff and speak skills when we suddenly got a call from Okoye who was traveling with T'Challa scouting the perimeter of the kingdom. Bucky and I walked towards each other and activated our watches and soon Okoye's image came up.

"Barnes, (Y/n)".

"What's going on Okoye?" I asked.

"We've found a couple of intruders in the jungle, you need to come right away".

"Any idea who they are?" asked Bucky.

"I think the real question is what they are? Take the Eastern passage, it's the quickest way to where we currently are at, and (y/n) make sure you are in wolf form when you come". She then ended the message as both Bucky and I looked at each other confused.

"What's that about?" asked Bucky.

"I don't know, but it sounds like we don't have much time, climb on quick". I phased into my wolf form and Bucky mounted on my back as W'Kabi handed Bucky a spear and soon I took off running out of the sanctuary and into the jungle taking the East passage just as Okoye instructed.

When we arrived, we saw T'Challa in full Black Panther gear and Okoye fighting against these mutated animal/human hybrids. T'Challa was fighting off what looked like a hyena and lion while Okoye was fighting off against a gorilla.

"What the hell?" Bucky muttered.

'I don't know but right now's not the time to discuss this, help T'Challa while I help Okoye'. I took a running start before leaping into the air letting out a mad snarl as Bucky leaped off my back and tackled the lion humanoid and I got onto the gorilla hybrids back and bit down onto its shoulder.

The gorilla let out an agonizing roar while Okoye stabbed her spear right into its heart killing right then and there. T'Challa scratched across the lion's face much like he did to me back during the Civil War while Bucky punched the hyena square in the face and with that they two of them suddenly ran off whimpering in fear.