Chapter 13; Christmas in Wakanda

*Author's note*

Okay guys I've decided that since I have so many chapters in mind to continue on with this story I'm gonna scrap them as bonus chapters and just make them into normal chapters cause you'll see what I'm talking about in a minute as the weeks go by and there will be more and more chapters to come but hopefully while I'm balancing the next semester of college I will get this done BEFORE Infinity War comes out so wish me luck on that :) Okay on another note this chapter is just mainly for the holiday season so I wish u all a Merry Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa or whatever holiday you guys celebrate. Have a Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year hope 2018 is more kinder to us :) Also enjoy the two songs I have for you all.

________________________________________________________

It was that time of year again, well at least it was in America. It was Christmas time again. But unlike last year, this year my family is torn apart, kept away from each other and fallen apart. I wonder what Wanda and Steve were doing right now? As well as the rest of Team Cap. Sam, Clint even Scott.

I was sitting in my room cutting up some paper snowflakes and painting a Christmas tree to decorate my room a little bit in light of the Christmas season. I used tape and thumbtacks to stick the decorations all over my room and placed the painting of the Christmas tree in the corner of my room when I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in". The door soon opened to reveal my mother Morowa. "Hey mom".

"So this is what you've been doing all morning?" We both laughed then she said "Well this room is all festive and bright".

"Yeah just thought that even though I'm no longer in America, I'd bring a little thing from home for me while I'm here, plus I didn't want to intrude on your traditional Kwanzaa holiday preparations".

"Aww (y/n) you know we'd gladly accept you into our Kwanzaa festivities, I'll teach you everything you need to know about Kwanzaa".

"If you're sure about it?"

"I am. Plus if anyone else gives you a hard time I'll give them hell for not allowing my daughter to be a part of a family tradition". She stroked my head softly. I then took notice of a package she carried behind her back.

"What's that?"

"Oh I almost forgot, this arrived for you this morning". She handed me the box and when I looked at it, it was addressed to me but there was no return address. All it said was one word.

CLASSIFIED.

I shook it gently and could hear something shaking inside of it. As precaution, I sniffed it and my wolf senses didn't pick up any trace of gun residue so I knew it couldn't have been a bomb. So I decided to open it and inside of it was a DVD disk inside of a CD case. Morowa looked at me and she said.

"I'll leave you alone for a bit". She kissed my temple then left the room without another word shutting the door behind her.

I walked up to my DVD player and opened it up and put the disk in, closed it up then turned the TV on and put it on HTMI 2. I watched as the disk was being read on the player and soon it began to play.

Coming to view was a person I have not seen in over 6 months, my sister Wanda. I gasped and covered my hand with my mouth as tears filled my eyes.

"Hi (y/n). How are you doing? Are you safe? Of course you must be safe, Steve told me you were in the greatest of hands but you know me. Old Mama Bear always worrying" she laughed which made me laugh too as her voice continued, "As you can see from the background I'm no longer in the Raft prison, but unfortunately I can't tell you where I am now, just know that I am safe and that I'm doing okay. I wanted to make you this video just so you could hear my voice again and to let you know that it's okay. I understand your feelings for Bucky, you and he are more alike than you, me and Pietro were. There's no bitterness, I just wanted what was best for you and I hope you understand that".