SONGFIC CHAPTER "Days in the Sun"

*Author's note*

After listening to this song on repeat ALL DAY I just felt like this could be a bonus chapter songfic so not much here but I hope you all enjoy this. Imagine this taking place literally at the end of Civil War.  And yeah I gave T'Challa's Belle's verse sue me but I was debating about it and at first it was going to be you guys as the reader and Bad Wolf/Mother Raksha singing Belle's verse and Shuri T'Challas sister singing Garderobe's verse but as I thought about it, reader singing Garderobe's verse felt better and T'Challa felt more like Belle after the events of Civil War because his character is now king and he bares the full responsibility of trying to become a King while he was still probably learning the trade of being king but now he has to step up and take the reigns so early in life esp. after such a tragic event.  Hope u guys enjoy this songfic I do NOT own Beauty and the Beast or this song it belongs to DISNEY.

______________________________________________________________

The Civil War had divided the Avengers forever. But there were some who had longed for the sun to rise once again upon their relationship with each other and one day maybe one day they could patch things up and be a family once again.

At the Avengers Compound, Tony sat at his desk after putting Secretary Ross on hold for over an hour now, he looked down at the phone that Steve had sent him as well as a picture of all of the Avengers standing outside the compound in a group family picture (taken after the victory against Ultron as well as the Grand opening of the Compound).

*Tony*

Days in the sun

When my life has barely begun

Not until my whole life is done

Will I ever leave you.

Some of the members had to leave behind families and they knew they couldn't just go back to them, not without affecting them. Clint and Scott both thought of their children and wives (well ex-wife for Scott).

*Clint and Scott*

Will I tremble again

To my dear one's gorgeous refrain?

Though apart from each other, spiritually they were connected with each other for Vision had come to care for Wanda, even love her ever since the day he was born, same thing vice versa for Wanda.

*Vision and Wanda*

Will you now forever remain?

Out of reach of my arms

Thanks to it being off the records when he joined SHIELD, Natasha took refuge in Clint's household to help his wife Laura take care of her children since Clint was still locked up in prison. At least to her knowledge.

She held little Lila in her arms who was snuggled up into her Auntie's arms all dressed and ready for bed. Natasha set her down in her bed and Lila muttered a quiet.

"Goodnight Auntie Nat". Natasha then shut off her lamp and tucked her in.

*Natasha*

All those days in the sun

What I'd give to relive just one

Undo what's done

And bring back the light

In Wakanda at the Black Panther Sanctuary, I held a copy of the picture of all of us together at the Avengers Compound.

What I would give to have that back especially now but all I could do was sing of the old days back when the Avengers were a family.

*Me*

Oh, I could sing of the pain

These dark days bring

The spell we're under

Still it's the wonder of us

I sing of tonight

Hearing my song, T'Challa sung his own verse. He may have only known half of us for only a day but hearing my song he just couldn't help but wonder with all that's happened how could someone like me still have hope that things could go back to normal.

Nothing could go back for him. He lost his father, he was now King of Wakanda and he himself had changed as a man.

*T'Challa*

How in the midst of all this sorrow

Can so much hope and love endure?

I was innocent and certain

Now I'm wiser but unsure

As we stared at each other our voices blended together in a beautiful harmony as we both sung our tale's end.

*T'Challa (Me)*

I can't go back into my childhood (Days in the past)

One that my father made secure (All those precious days... couldn't last)

I can feel a change in me

I'm stronger now but still not free (Oh, hold me closer)

Our sorrow, regret, and shimmer of hope from all points of the world almost seemed connected as our voices joined together in song. Even though we may hate each other now, we were still a family and hopefully one day we will bury our pride and learn to forgive and once again be Avengers. Be a pack again, a family.

*All Avengers*

Days in the sun

Will return, we must believe

As families do

That days in the sun will

Come shining through