Chapter 23; Bad Wolf is back

*Author's note*

Hey guys well as I promised, this was the last chapter that I needed to work on so now this book is complete. You guys will once again have a binge reading to do over the weekend and that also means that this book is now complete. I hope you all enjoy these chapters and hope you all like this one, thanks for being patient while I did this one (this one literally took me all day to write and I'm happy I'm finally done with it but its also bitter sweet knowing now that this book is now complete)

_______________________________________________________________

It started like any other day at the Wakandan Military and Armed Weapons vault. The security guards were patrolling and on intense guard from anyone that could potentially come through their gates.

The screech and cries of a hawk was soon heard from above them so the guards took it as nothing.

How wrong they would soon be.

Something slithered through the shadows just a few feet from the guards. One of them turned around and felt that something just wasn't right.

"Chiwetel, what is it?" asked one of his co-workers.

"I thought I saw something".

"Probably a dog or something, nothing to worry about" stated another guard nearby.

Suddenly they heard a twig snap so they aimed their guns forward and shined their flashlights ahead only to see a scruffy looking black dog standing there. The guards looked confused then the dog started barking out and something happened that none of them had expected.

One of the guards was gripped by the leg in strong powerful coils and lifted high into the air screaming. The guards all turned around and began firing their weapons only for them to be redirected back by a howl. They all turned and leaping right at them was a giant black wolf.

One by one the guards all fell dead then the weapon's vault was opened up by the wolf's super bark and the wolf, the snake and the dog along with several other humanoid animals all walked inside.

"Nice diversion Mitchell, Maria". Connor said as he phased into his human form and turned towards the black dog and the hawk that now landed on his head. The dog soon morphed into a man around Connors height with short black hair neatly combed back and bearing a stubble beard, while the hawk turned into a beautiful Latina woman with long black hair and piercing brown eyes.

Mitchell held Maria in his arms indicating that the two of them were together and Mitchell stated.

"Humans would never shoot a dog less they want to be charged with animal cruelty".

"Plus who could resist this adorable face?" Cooed Maria as she cupped Mitchell's chin between her fingers and rubbed her nose against his making the two of them chuckle darkly.

"Alright you two enough flirting, we have to stick to the plan before more guards show up" Connor said. They continued on their walk until they reached the part of the facility where they kept the bombs. "Excellent, (y/n) you're up". Bad Wolf then phased back into (y/n) and being in Wakanda for so long, she had access to all the codes that the Military had.

She began typing away at the computer deactivating the alarms when suddenly she caught the scent of more guards heading their way. She turned around and she saw that Mitchell could smell them as well.

"We've got company" he stated.

"Well then, why don't we give them a little greeting? Bad Wolf, go have some fun". (Y/n) smirked and punched in the last numbers of the code then she took off running towards the main doorway where she could smell the guards heading towards her.