Chapter 20; So this is what love feels like

*Author's note*

Now this is where things get interesting, and had I not have much HW in Feb. this would've been a good Valentaines day chapter as you will soon find now. Now the pictures I have provided for you are NOT mine, I give full rights to the creators or photographer. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and hope that it fills u with intense fluff and warmth inside. The pic above you is what you will be wearing and I provided an actual picture of Aidan to show what he will be wearing.

___________________________________________________________

Okay I'll admit it, Rauri is actually pretty charming, and cheeky and dare I say it.....kinda cute. I gave him a chance and soon after 2 months since they've arrived, Rauri and I were almost practically together all the time. I told him about Wakanda's history and a little bit about my past before I was Bad Wolf or an Avenger and in return he told me more about his life before Hydra came in and destroyed his life.

Right now I was at the training grounds with Bucky, some of the Dora Milaje, Conner and Rauri who wanted to watch us. Okoye and I stood before each other at the center of the training field and I lead on with the first attack. With my sword I swung at her but she dodged both of my attacks before both my sword and her spear collided with each other. I swung my legs under her feet but she dodged it but jumping and as we collided our weapons once again and came close to each other, she kicked me right in the gut with a powerful sidekick. I let out a gasp of air as I tried to reclaim my breathing.

"What has happened? You're stronger than this Raksha, again" Okoye demanded. I breathed in harshly before making my eyes shine wolf-like as I charged at her again. I raised my sword and our weapons clashed with each other again and again till I got the upper hand and literally kicked it right out of her hands knocking it to the ground.

I then turned to Rauri who was sitting next to Conner. Rauri winked at me while giving me that cheeky boyish smile when I suddenly was knocked down.

"Never let your guard down!" Okoye proclaimed at me. I pushed myself by my hands but then she picked up her spear and began bringing it down like it was a bat but I would block it with my metal arm as she screamed at me, "YOU LOST YOUR ARM BECAUSE OF THAT! NOW YOU SHALL LOSE YOUR LIFE!!" Just as she brought down her spear one last time, I blocked myself by crossing my arms in an X formation but something happened that shocked even me.

As Okoye's spear touched my block, a sudden burst of magic shot out sending her and everyone around me backwards. I opened my eyes to see my wrists glowing a bright orange covering my forearms like they were gauntlets before disappearing.

I knew I was still a novice with the magic training that Morowa had taught me but it's never been that powerful before.

"Okoye!" Nakia proclaimed as she came running towards her and knelt down beside her along with Shuri and Bucky. "Lay still my friend, you're bleeding". Oh god.....

"I'm sorry Okoye I....."

"Wait, (Y/n) don't" Okoye demanded that I stay back. I looked around frightenedly to see the Wakanda warriors and the Dora Milaje looking at me in shock and horror.

"I'm sorry" Ashamed I took off running deep into the jungle. I didn't stop until I came to a cliff's side where a waterfall looked over the rest of the jungle. I looked down at my hands to see them trembling and then I collapsed to my knees and curled myself up into a ball.

"(Y/n)".

"Please Rauri I....I just want to be alone right now". I stated.

"Well bad news is my inner wolf is telling me to stay right here" Rauri then plopped right down beside me and turned towards me.