Chapter 27 Songfic #2; A Happy Beginning

*Author's note*

Well guys this is it, the last chapter of BW in Civil War. Thank you all soooo much for reading the sequel and bearing with me when it came to the bonus chapters and then changing them to just normal chapters since I had soooo many ideas. Now the picture above is the wedding dress which i DO NOT OWN credit goes to the creator and maker of the dress and the song I have chosen to help inspire the title well......you'll see below when you play it. Plus a shocking ending will happen. Enjoy reading the last chapter my lovelies ;)

______________________________________________________

Today was the big day. I woke up and was immediately taken by Shuri and Nakia to the women's wing of the Dora Milaje training grounds and was shown my wedding dress.

I was surprised to see that it was hand-made of a traditional style Cherokee wedding dress with some slight modern style to it.

"Who—who made this dress?" I asked.

"I did". Soon coming out from behind the cover up was Morowa.

She stood next to me and cupped her hands to my face and continued,

"I wanted to keep the tradition of the Cherokee alive. So I had this made shortly after you and Rauri made the announcement".

"Oh mom, I love it! Thank you so much!" I hugged her as she chuckled softly and wrapped her arms around me in a motherly hug.

"Alright enough talk! Let's get you ready" Shuri proclaimed and soon all the women started getting me ready.

After getting the dress on, Shuri did my makeup while Nakia and Morowa did my hair putting braids and feathers into my hair to make me feel like I was back home getting ready for my wedding day. Soon a knock came at the door.

"Knock, knock King of Wakanda and brother of the bride coming in, everybody descent?" Bucky's voice sounded off from behind the door.

"Come in!" Shuri said as she finished the last bit of my makeup before retreating back to the other girls and I heard the door open then close. Morowa and Nakia soon stepped out and I heard Morowa say.

"Here comes the bride". I then walked out and when everyone saw me, they were amazed. Some bits of my hair was done up in braids, other strands had feathers entwined in them as well as some beads going up the feathers.

When Bucky saw me he walked up to me with his arms outward and placed them on my arms as he said.

"My god Wolfie.....you look beautiful".

"Even with this vibranium arm?" I said as I gestured to my left arm.

"Especially with the metal arm, really shows off your sexiness honey" I rolled my eyes at Bucky's words and hugged him and I whispered in his ear.

"I just wish Wanda and the rest of the team were here to see this". He rubbed my back and whispered back to me.

"I know, I miss the punk too. And I know Wanda wouldn't want to miss this for the world, but she's always with you, just like I am". I sniffled trying to hold in my tears as Bucky rubbed my back then T'Challa said.

"Is the bride ready?" I held in my tears and I said.

"Yeah, I'm ready". Soon T'Challa and the rest of the ladies left my room leaving Bucky and I alone for a moment.

"You ready Wolfie?"

"Yeah Bucky bear". He then held out his arm like a gentleman and I wrapped my metal arm around his human arm and we both walked out of the room and headed toward the training grounds where I knew it had been decked out for a wedding.