Chapter 16; The invasion

*Author's note*

Hey ya'll well I've got some good news. Whenever I've gotten some breaks on weekends the past couple of months (mainly once Feb essays were all turned in) I've been working on a WHOLE BUNCH of chapters and today you all are in for a treat cause I've got SEVEN chaps. for you guys today I KNOW HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And even more good news, I've only got one more chapter to work on which you will have to wait on after this then once that chapter is complete, the whole story will be too cause I went ahead and did some future chapters before the one I'm currently on right now and once that chapter is done, BAD WOLF IN CIVIL WAR will be complete and you guys will get a complete book. NOW BE WARNED OF SOME SPOILERS OF BP (nothing major but for the sake of the story and for those who have seen the movie, I made Klaue a bit of a more important character as u will see here) Anyways thank you all SOOO much for being patient with me, this semester has just been CRA-CRA with essays mainly my 305 and 302 Eng. classes which are both core requirements for me and usually you can't take them both at the same time cause it's literally  A LOT OF WRITING. Anyways enough about college cause I'm on spring break, enjoy the story ya'll :)

________________________________________________________

A few months later in the jungle where one of the villages stood that made Wakanda. Screams were heard as three boys ran running in fear as a shadow came chasing after them. The boys all ran under logs as the creature dug its face within the log growling and snarling at them. The boys ran out the other side of the log before continuing on as fast as they could with the creature running behind them.

They soon crossed a lake by jumping onto rocks that were in the water but the giant creature was close behind them. Now back into the jungle the kids ran across a giant rotten log but as the creature got onto the log, it weakened it but only at its end and the boys all ran faster and faster.

One of the boys was lacking behind and soon the creature pounced on him and pinned him to the ground with its fangs bared. The two other boys stopped and saw their friend pinned down by the giant monster and were helpless to save him and soon its eyes turned towards the other two boys. And to make matters worse, as they turned around they saw only a giant cliff standing before them, leaving them trapped like sheep.

Frightened and helpless, the two boys huddled together as the creature now revealing itself to be a giant wolf towered over them baring its fangs with saliva dripping from its mouth and its eyes pure black you couldn't even see them.

"Back up you fowl beast!" A voice proclaimed from above. The wolf and the boys looked up to see a man standing there and as the sun moved away the man revealed to be none other than Bucky Barnes himself. The young boys all cheered out and cried out in their native tongue.

"White wolf! White wolf!" Bucky then leaped down between the wolf and the boys and the two proceeded to circle each other. The wolf snarled and snapped its jaws as Bucky smirked and urged the wolf on. It then charged Bucky head on and as it stood on its hind legs it towered about a foot taller than Bucky but thanks to his super soldier strength he was able to hold the wolf back.

The boys kept cheering out 'white wolf! White wolf!' Then Bucky's eyes gleamed with mischief as he got an idea. He then proceeded to hold the wolf with his metal arm but with his human hand, he proceeded to scratch the wolf's belly.

The wolf suddenly went down laughing as a voice laughed out exclaiming.

'No fair!'

"Okay boys have at her!" Bucky proclaimed and soon the three boys came charging in all letting out battle cries as they proceeded to pounce on the wolf scratching her belly.