Chapter 11; Life in Wakanda

*Author's note*

I know it's not a lot from what you guys were hoping for but I hope you all enjoy this real bonus chapter. I'll include more of this author's note at the bottom but I really want to cut this short so u can follow the music selection above so enjoy my lovelies :)

______________________________________________________________________

Wakanda. On the outside in the face of the public, it's known as a third world country. Filled with textiles, shepherds, the strongest metal on earth, and to some people, very cool outfits. But as we all know, everything is not what it seems at first glance.

For behind closed doors, Wakanda holds a sacred jungle where the best known warriors and spies train, it is also where they build the most highly valuable technology and scientific instruments far advance than any other country in the world. And it is here that the Wakandan jungle also hides another secret.

Running through the jungle was the famous warrior the Black Panther. The Black Panther also known to a certain few, was also the King of Wakanda T'Challa. He lept over logs and rolled over steep hills as he ran as fast as he could for chasing behind him was a giant figure.

The sound of the leaves shaking as the beast chased after him, getting closer and closer. But due to the thick jungle brush and the black fur it had, the beast was all but unseen by T'Challa but he could hear it panting and growling behind him. T'Challa knew if he let this beast catch him, he'd be dead.

Quickly thinking, he saw a tree up ahead and began climbing it. Once he was high above the trees, he kept skillfully lept over branch to branch. T'Challa almost appeared like an Elf with his gracefulness as he skillfully and swiftly lept over each branch and even managed to leap from one tree to the next.

But T'Challa became so distracted that he didn't notice he was about to step on a branch that was showing the early signs of rotting and as soon as he stepped on it, he came crashing towards the ground but he managed to catch himself by rolling forward and getting back up on his feet. When he looked behind him, he knew he was dead.

The beast lunged at him and knocked him towards the ground and snarled in his face.

'This clearly isn't the same kitty cat who tried to hunt me down'. A voice came from the beast that stood over him. Of course this was no ordinary beast, in fact she wasn't a beast at all, and can you guess who this creature really is?

Yep, it was me. (Y/n) (M/n) Maximoff, the former Bad Wolf but now renamed Mother Wolf Raksha.

"Clever girl, but if the branch hadn't break, I would've had the upper hand" T'Challa stated as he reached behind his head and took off his Black Panther helmet. I released my paw from him and he stood up and as the two of us walked I said to him.

'But you were running downwind of me, my sense of smell would've still easily located you. Not to mention I'm not an ordinary wolf. I could've easily used either my super bark or my resonance howl to get you down either way'. I guess I should explain why I can talk to T'Challa without having to turn back human.

It's been less than a month since the events of Civil War and ever since I had been here, T'Challa had asked his sister and her team to develop a new collar for me with I turn into my wolf form, the collar is connected to me telepathically so whatever I'm thinking in my wolf form, it'll come out as words through the speakers on the collar. Think of it like the collars the dogs wore in the movie Up.

"Alright that I will admit but you remember your promise about your super powers?"

'Yes T'Challa no need to get your kitty armor in a twist, I remember. Besides I wouldn't even want to cause any damage to a place this beautiful'. I stated as we stopped by a nearby waterfall that looked over the rest of the jungle. 'I hadn't seen so much green like this since I was a child'.