Chapter 15; Bucky Bear and Wolfie together again

*Author's note*

Hey guys I know I'm terrible I've had this chapter done for a couple of days but didn't post it up I am sorry but also Wattpad seems to be having problems every other time I'm trying to log in saying it's timed out or something then after a few tries it lets me in. Anyways I hope to all the fans who were waiting for some Bucky/sister!reader feels are happy with this chapter. I tried to do my best with it and put in as much fluffiness as I could so I hope in the end it makes you all happy. Now I may or may not update the next chapter till after I see Black Panther cause the next chapter will involve the invasion of Wakanda with some changes to it and I wanna see how it ends up being when I see the movie but idk. Until then I hope you all enjoy this chapter dearies :)

______________________________________________________________

A few days later standing outside the corridor of the sanctuary was Bucky Barnes. He stood by the window wall and got to see the beauty and wonder of the Wakandan jungle.

"Bucky bear! We're ready for you!" I called out to him. He turned towards me and he walked towards the lab and sat down along the chair.

"Can I at least see it?" I turned to Shuri and she then brought forward his new metal arm. To keep with the remaining stub he still had, Shuri and I kept his arm a gleaming silver but it was more lighter and leaner than his previous one.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"It's—it's....."

"Amazing I know" Shuri teased. We both shook our heads at her then I turned to Bucky and asked him as I stroked some stray hair out of his face.

"Are you sure you don't wanna do this under? It's gonna hurt as we attach your nerves to the arm".

"I've suffered through worse Wolfie, plus the first time I got this arm I was barely in and out of consciousness then when I did come around I just saw it and couldn't process it before I was taken advantage of". I looked at him sadly and stroked his cheek softly and he leaned into my touch.

"Understood, but if at any time it gets too tough for you, you need to tell them, I'll be here the entire time".

"Thank you Wolfie". I smiled and kissed his cheek and backed away for a bit as the doctors began to prepare Bucky. Once he was ready, I sat right beside him and took his human hand and we looked at each other.

"Just keep your eyes on me okay?" He nodded then I briefly looked to the doctors and nodded to them telling them that he was ready. Then they began to procedure.

During the whole thing, Bucky held my hand the entire time and would squeeze it tightly and try his best to not scream in agony as they began to attach any of his remaining nerves to the arm.

I took a swab and began patting Bucky's forehead gently and held his head close to mine as I tried to calm him down.

After 3 and a half long hours they were finally done. Bucky was barely awake, I gave him another dab of cool water from the swab and said to him.

"It's over Bucky, you did great. I'm so proud of you big bro".

"Hurts like a bitch though" he croaked out. His voice hoarse from all the screaming and growling he had done during the procedure. I stroked the hair out of his face and said.

"I know, but I'm gonna take care of you now, and then we'll be able to test out your arm and see how you do with it when your rested". I kissed his forehead and phased into wolf form and Shuri and the doc helped him onto my back and I took him to my room so that I could keep a close eye on him for the next few hours.