Chapter 7; Team Cap vs. Team Ironman

*Author's note*

Well here we are guys, the climax of the Captain America: Civil War the famous AIRPORT FIGHT. Above is the picture of what you guys wear as Human Bad Wolf in case any of you didn't read the first story.  I hope you guys enjoy this chapter took me awhile to fix the battle I had for those of you who remember the oneshot I once had on my teen/child oneshot story and now having the movie I got to add more stuff or take stuff out.  Now prepare for some feels in this chapter esp. towards the end and hopefully the next chapter will come out in a day or so.

______________________________________________________________

Steve came out from the airport runway garage in full Captain America suit shield and all and when he saw the chopper, he ran towards it only to see something attack to it and fry out its circuits. In the sky Ironman slowly lowered his arm and flew down towards the ground with War Machine right by his side and as the two landed Tony said as his helmet came off and he turned to Rhodey.

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport, don't you think that's weird?"

"Definitely weird" said Rhodey.

"Hear me out Tony. That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this" said Steve. Suddenly leaping over and landing skillfully was Black Panther. As he stood up he told Steve.

"Captain".

"Your highness". From my position just a few feet away from the chopper on the south end hiding very well behind some packages and crates, I snarled lowly at Black Panther just itching to sink me fangs into him for what he did to me. It was then I heard the conversation pick up again from Tony.

"Anyway, Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in, that was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?"

"You're after the wrong guy" stated Steve.

"Your judgement is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday".

"And there are five more super soldiers just like him. I can't let the doctor find them first Tony, I can't".

"Steve," it was then Natasha came out from behind Steve and she continued, "You know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?" Silence rang out until Tony stated.

"Alright, I've run out of patience, Underoos!" Suddenly Steve's shield was grabbed by some kind of webbing then Steve's hands were bound by the same webbing and soon landing skillfully on top of one of the airport trucks wielding Steve's shield was a kid around my height wearing some kind of red and blue spandex outfit with black wedding pattern around it. "Nice job kid".

"Thanks. Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better. It's...just the new suit...Well, it's nothing, Mr. Stark it's—it's perfect, thank you". The new guy stated then began to stammer.

"Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation". Stated Tony.

"Okay. Cap—Captain. Big fan, I'm Spiderman". The new guy saluted to Steve then introduced himself as Spiderman. Spiderman? Really?

"Yeah we'll talk about it later just..."

"Hey everyone". Spiderman said.

"Good job" Tony finished.

"You've been busy" stated Steve.

"And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint, rescuing Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place, I'm trying to keep—I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart". Tony said without losing his cool but Steve stated bluntly.