Chapter 25; Finding my soulmate

*Author's note*

And here is yet another chapter here guys, I hope you guys are enjoying this reading binging :) Now in this chapter there will be both angst and fluff and a return of someone from the past *LE GASP* read to find out who it is :)

________________________________________________________

I was in the training grounds pushing myself to the limit. I was punching, slicing and tearing apart my targets with both brute strength and my Mystic Arts.

I panted before I suddenly let out a wolf snarl and leaped at one of the dummies in wolf form and literally ripped it to shreds with my fangs before panting angrily.

"You're gonna turn evil again if you keep fighting like that" a Sokovian voice said behind me. I lowered my ears and sat down and said.

'I'm not in the mood Pietro!'

"Of course, you're not in zhe mood. You're never in zhe mood. But if you keep it all bottled up inside you will hurt someone you love, no?" I felt my claws sink into the ground and I finally said.

'It's been three months since that day. I should've hated him, he used me. He lied to me about why he was here, he made me become Bad Wolf again and yet—I......I don't hate him. Why don't I hate him Big Grey?' I cried out as I turned to him with sad wolf eyes glistening with tears. Pietro came up to me and knelt down in front of my and cupped my face with his hand.

"Because you love him. You still do, even though he betrayed your trust, he made things right in the end by saving you by bringing Bucky to you to free you from Connor's spell. And that night when he sacrificed himself, he did it for you. He wanted to die a hero in your eyes and prove to you that his love for you was true". I let out a sad whimper when I felt Pietro wrap his arms around me.

Now that I'm getting more control over my Mystic Arts, I can now feel Pietro's touch almost as if he were here standing beside me, holding me in his arms.

'Why does it hurt so much?!' I sobbed out. Pietro held me tighter and allowed me to whimper and cry into his arms.

*3rd Person POV*

T'Challa was sitting on his throne looking over some political papers of the alliance with Wakanda and America when Morowa came in and she said.

"Whatcha doing?"

"Reviewing the alliance agreement between America and Wakanda, it would seem they've finally come to terms with the advance technology we have and are willing to look past on the fact we've kept it hidden from the world for so long".

"That's not what you're doing at all" Morowa stated bluntly. T'Challa looked at her and she continued, "That maybe what you're doing physically, but your mind is elsewhere, am I right?" T'Challa softly scoffed out a chuckle and said.

"The Jaguar is always keener than the Black Panther it would seem". Morowa grinned for a moment before walking up beside T'Challa and he continued, "I have taken notice of how (y/n) has been since....."

"I know". Morowa stated. "Her first real true love ends up betraying her, but then at the last moment he rises up only to die in front of her. God I never wanted her to go through that type of heartache that I went through for Hanzo".

"Do you think she'll ever be okay? From what Barnes has told me, our little Raksha has lost so much in her entire life, I fear that this loss will be the final one to push her over the edge". Morowa placed her hand on her adoptive brother's shoulder and gave it an assuring squeeze before saying.