Chapter 17; A Mother's wrath

*Author's note*

Well now here's where things get interesting guys. I apologize for the heartbreak for the last chapter but here is where you all will learn that "You don't mess with Mama". And please listen to the song I have below for you and let me know what you all thought of it for Morowa's Mother wrath. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and don't worry there are still more to come. Again I changed up Klaue's death from BP to fit the story :)

________________________________________________________

In the Wakandan lab, (y/n) lay there on the bed passed out from the blood loss, her stub of a left arm now wrapped up in bandages as Shuri typed away on her tablet reading her vitals. Just a couple feet away from her T'Challa and Morowa stood there with their arms crossed and Morowa whispered.

"How did we not see this coming?"

"Klaue has become unpredictable as of late, his spies must've given Nakia the wrong Intel to divert us away from his true plan". Stated T'Challa. Morowa breathed heavily as she stared at her adoptive daughter lying there barely clinging to life until she finally couldn't take it and turned away. T'Challa knowing how reckless Morowa can be when provoked grabbed her arm harshly and said her name sternly. "Morowa, don't let your hatred consume you".

"This isn't just about hatred T'Challa. Klaue has taken everything from us. He took away W'Kabi's father. He even stole (y/n)'s brother right in front of her at her lowest point! Well he's not gonna take another child from me, not if I have any say in it!" She took her arm back and stormed out of the lab and went into Bucky's room and grabbed his hairbrush and took a strand of hair before preforming a tracking spell to find him faster than any tech could give her, once it was ready she opened a portal and immediately jumped through it.

Kept in a cell-like room Bucky Barnes was chained by his wrists and ankles and his head was bowed down looking at the floor as he eyes were bloodshot red from the tears that were unshed from his eyes at allowing himself to be separated from his sister and the fact that if no one found her at this rate, she would die.

The door soon opened and coming in humming a tune was none other than Klaue himself.

"You know back at the village I thought I was seeing things but it turns out I wasn't". Klaue laughed like he had heard the funniest joke in the world before continuing, "Can I just say, it is an honor to meet the most dangerous man in all of Hydra history, the Winter Soldier himself". Bucky slowly raised his head and just glared daggers at Klaue.

If looks could kill, Klaue wouldn't just be six feet under, he'd be burning in the fires of Hell at this rate.

"Ohh touchy subject, alright I understand why don't we talk about that She-wolf back there hmm?"

At this point Bucky snapped as he got onto his feet and tried to wring Klaue's neck. Klaue jumped back and laughed again.

"So you and the She-wolf huh? I wouldn't never imagined. You know, your little pet is the reason I got this arm," he emphasized as he held out his robotic arm to reveal the sonic canon from within. "In a way I must thank her for it, I've been able to bust into places better than I could ever do. I've been searching for her along with those pupils of Strucker that helped steal my Vibranium for a long time, I was first told that the Bad Wolf was dead in Siberia according to Stark but what a shock I got when I saw her with those children. So I decided to pay her back for giving me this, now I'm gonna go back and find her, bring her here and skin that beautiful fur coat of hers and wear it like a coat". At that statement, Bucky became like an animal.

He thrashed around trying to break the chains but they suddenly shocked him sending him on his knees and Klaue said.

"Pity I was hoping for a better fight than this, but we needed extra precautions for you my Soldier friend, anytime you step out of line, a high voltage of 5000 volts will straighten you up. Maybe by then you'll come to terms of where you are and maybe even want to help with our cause, but until then you'll have to stay in here unfortunately".