Chapter 21; Two wolves in love

*Author's note*

Awwww this was an amazing chapter to write. At least the majority of it. Now I must tell you that after watching videos from a certain youtber Galeforce audio (if you know who I'm talking about leave a comment) I used a couple of his videos for this chapter for Rauri (because both Aidan and Gale are Irish so I thought why not) so I hope that you all enjoy this chapter and that I've given you guys enough fluff for the day. Now unfortunately the last chapter I have for ya'll is next and it is a bit of a wait cause honestly I have no idea how to begin it but hopefully I'll have it up before I go back to school next week and hopefully before Infinity War comes out (cause now that they've changed the date it's crunch time for me but thankfully it's just one chapter the rest are finished and done) anyways enjoy my lovelies :) Just imagine the two wolves above are both black.

____________________________________________________________

The next morning the sun began to rise over the land and peek through the curtains of my room. Lying on the bed was Rauri and I, my head resting on his chest cuddled up close to him with his arms wrapped around me and my arms wrapped around him. I woke up for a brief moment to see Rauri still asleep.

Oh my god he looked so handsome even in his sleep. His features so relaxed and at peace, he looked like an Adonis. I felt my heart flutter and beat rapidly before I softly kissed his jawline and rested my head back on his chest right over his heart.

It was then I heard him moan tiredly and his arms wrapped around me tighter so I decided to pretend that I was asleep.

"(Y/n)?" I didn't answer him because I wanted to see what he would do exactly. "(Y/n)~, come on I know that was you, there's no one else that would kiss me like that". I felt him place a kiss to my forehead before slowly going down my nose, giving me a soft peck on each of my cheeks before finally teasing the corner of my lips. "You gonna wake up for me now, hmm?" I heard his coo.

And his Irish accent made him sound even more attractive and make my stomach turn in flips. I almost caved in right then and there but I wanted to wait just a little bit longer.

"Guess I'm gonna have to go to plan B". Suddenly I felt his hands go to my waist and gently squeeze them which made me instantly wake up and he now ended up on top of me grinning down at me saying, "There you are".

"Who told you?" I demanded.

"No one, I just wanted to see for myself. Good to know I now have a leverage against you".

"I swear to God Rauri if you ever tickle me I won't be responsible for super barking you across the jungle".

"Well we wouldn't want that now do we?" The two of us smiled at each other before looking into each other's eyes. Rauri leaned downward and captured my lips with his. My heart fluttered at his soft lips against mine then he separated from me before saying. "Last night was the best night I have ever had in years".

"Me too". I went to reach my left hand to cup his face when I realized I was using my metal arm. I paused and went to hide it but Rauri took my metal wrist gently and held it tightly in his hand and gave my fingers soft kisses.

"You don't need to hide this from me my love, I love this arm because it is a part of you, the part that makes you so strong. Plus I find it very sexy on you". He winked at that last statement which made me blush. I heard him chuckle and he pecked my lips lovingly and he continued, "In all seriousness though, you never have to be afraid of showing your arm to me, you're allowed to be naked in front of me. And what I mean by that is, you can be yourself, show me the real you, every day for the rest of our lives".