Chapter 5; The Winter Soldier and Bad Wolf

*Author's note*

Well you guys are in for a treat because I've got not only one but two that's right TWO chapters for ya'll to enjoy and read. I am SOOO glad that all of you are enjoying the sequel as much as ya'll have enjoyed the first Bad Wolf book. Now like I said that a certain movie would inspire the next chapter well here it is with one of the songs that really described Bad Wolf during her first years of creation and the fact that those HYDRA idiots had NO IDEA just what they had created. I've also got a few more song choices for you all to enjoy as well throughout the chapter so I really hope you all listen to them especially the last song choice cause if any of you know the anime "Wolf's rain" you will know the soundtrack is beautiful ESPECIALLY the song I have chosen to describe the beautiful and bond b/t our two forced Hydra assassin and beast. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter as much as I did writing it and enjoy the music :) Be warned of swearing (it'll be in the translations below the chapter)

_______________________________________________________________

Everyone was now transported to Berlin with a full-fledged police escort which had blocked traffic to the extreme. Bucky was kept in a large glass cage in one truck, Steve, Sam and King T'Challa were in a car and (y/n) was in another truck in my barred cage still knocked out in her wolf form with a muzzle on and chains on her paws.

Once they arrived at the penitentiary in Berlin, Bucky was taken to be evaluated, Steve and Sam were locked up in an office than a jail cell until they came to an agreement to sign the accords, as for (y/n) she was taken below the deck just one floor below where they were keeping Bucky at.

Then once she would wake up, Tony would go down there and try to reason with her but if Bad Wolf couldn't be persuaded, then the government would have no other choice but to put her down. They could reason with heroes but in the publics and the governments eyes, (y/n) is no more human than she was an animal and if you can't tame a wild beast, then the next best thing is to shoot it.

As (y/n) remained sedated and her soft breathing could be heard, she began to have a dream. A dream unlike any other dreams she's had about her past, this time she would fully understand why she's been having these flashes ever since she took the job to track down Bucky.

It was 2008, just shortly after (f/n) (m/n) (l/n) had become Hydra's BAD WOLF. To make sure she would be kept an animal instead of human, Zola agreed to allow her to stay in Siberia where Colonel Karpov had trained and kept watch for over 10 years the most deadliest assets in all of HYDRA history.

The Winter Soldiers.

Bad Wolf paced in her cell cage then Colonel Karpov stood before her. Bad Wolf stopped pacing and snarled at Karpov who eyed her with fascination and bloodlust.

"Vy budete zubami gidry". He then turned to one of the soldiers and stated, "Razbudit' soldat. Pora slomat' etu suku". Bad Wolf only lowered her ears and kept her fangs bared at the Colonel.

In a large perimeter fence blocked with double sided glass and bars, Bad Wolf was inside a small pen getting harnessed up. To prove on whose strength surpassed all else, each Winter Soldier would ride Bad Wolf like a horse to see if they could commend their will over hers and see if their dream of having Bad Wolf and a Winter Soldier team-up could be possible.

Her will was strong as she tried to fight off the soldiers trying to put a chained rein in her mouth without getting bit by her sharp fangs. Once they got it in, one soldier with a very long beard got on first and steadied himself on her back while a soldier stood by the gate ready to release the Hound from hell.