Chapter 1

Danielle's POV

Summer time here I come! 5..4..3..2..1..the dismissal rang and all the students ran to their lockers, yelling and talking to their friends. I grabbed my bag before pushing through to the front door. I began walking home. My phone started buzzing in my pocket. I pulled it out and looked at the caller I.D. Huh, it was some random 1-800 number. Probably a stupid salesman person. I answered it anyway. "Hello?" I said into the speaker as I held my iPhone against my ear.

"Is this Danielle Spencer?" A man's voice rang through my head.

"Yes."

"Congratulations Danielle! You won the Radio Disney contest to spend a day with Demi Lovato!"

"OH MY GOD! REALLY?!" I screamed.

"Yes you did! Stay on the line and I'll have my assistant tell you more." I answered some questions about my address and stuff and they told me I would be picked up tomorrow around 10AM. I ran home. When i got there I went upstairs and opened twitter. I don't have that many followers but I don't care. I posted a new tweet,

@danilovatic: I WON A DAY WITH DEMI! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!

Typing that brought tears to my eyes. I love Demi so much and I just can't believe this. Not only am I meeting her, but I get to spend the day with her! I'm going to live out every lovatics dream! I hope she likes me, what if she thinks I'm annoying, or ugly.

I could barely sleep that night. My head was flooding with thoughts about things that would go wrong. I got up at 7:30 the next morning. I dragged myself out of bed and took a shower. I dried and straightened my long brown hair and put some makeup on. I put on some black skinny jeans, a white tank top with the 'Heart Attack' cover on it, and my grey sweatshirt. I skipped breakfast because I'm too excited. 10AM came quickly. I put on my converse. After tying the second shoe, I heard a knock on the door. I looked in the mirror one more time before opening the door. A man in a suit and silly black hat was standing in the doorway. "Are you Ms. Danielle Spencer?"

"Yep." I said, popping the 'P'.

"I'm Roger Gonzalez, I'll be Ms. Lovato and your chauffeur for the day. Are you ready to go?"

"More than ready!" I stepped outside, shutting the door behind me. Roger led me to a limo! A FUCKING LIMO! THAT'S SO COOL! He opened the back door and I got in, this is so awesome. I saw someone sitting in the back. Oh my god, I'd recognize that pink hair and half-shaved head anywhere. She turned so she was facing me and flashed her award winning smile, "You must be Danielle! Come sit!" She patted the spot next to her and I gladly took it. I'm sitting next to the Demi Lovato! And she knows my name!! My inner fangirl was going insane inside me, but on the outside I tried to remane as cool as possible. "So what do you want to do today?"

"Shopping?" I suggested.

"YES! Rodger, bring us to the mall!" Demi yelled.

"Wait, should I go get some more money from my room? I didn't bring much."

"No need, I'll buy you whatever you want."

"Uh Demi, as nice as that sounds, I don't want to spend you're money." I said.

"Not to sound arrogant or anything, but I am a world-wide singer with over 8 million of my albums sold. I think I can spare some money." We both laughed. Her laugh is so perfect. Demi grabbed a big sports bag off the floor and took out some clothes. She put on an ugly ass sweater, a baseball cap, and sunglasses.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked.

"I need a disguise."

"That is the ugliest disguise I have ever seen you wear."

"Shut up." She playfully nudged me. "At least people won't recognize me."

"Oh no of course not." I said super sarcastically.

"Why do you say it like that?"

"Demi, how many people do you think have neon pink hair?"

"Oh.." She put her hood up and tucked her hair into it. "Better?" She asked.

"Sure."

When we got to mall Demi took off her sunglasses and took down her hood since not a lot of people are here, surprisingly. Demi asked me which store I wanted to go in. "I have an idea." I said. I grabbed her hand and brought her to Top Shop, I know it's her favorite. No, it's not creepy, I'm just a very dedicated lovatic. I am NOT a stalker. Demi's eyes lit up like she was a kid in a candy store, so adorable. She grabbed a bunch of clothes, "These should fit you, go try them on!" She said as she put a pile of clothes in my arms and pushed me into a dressing room. I picked out my favorite outfits from the pile. The first thing I tried on was some shiny black leggings and a studded jacket. "Do you have something on?" Demi asked through the door.

"Yeah.." I answered back hesitantly.

"Come out! I wanna see!" Demi begged. I don't want her to see me in this. My legs look fat and so does my stomach, I need to lose some weight. I don't have an eating disorder if that's what you're thinking. I eat pretty regularly, I just skip meals sometimes and try to eat very healthy and work out a lot. "Danielle!" Demi interrupted my thinking.

"Coming." I said weakly. She's going to think I look like a fucking cow. I opened the door and stepped out. Demi looked me up and down, probably just noticing how fat I am.

-------------------------------------

Here it is! First chapter, hope you liked it. Comment what you think and any suggestions you have. Please let me know if you like it! If it's not good I might delete it and start another one. Also if this is your first time reading one of my fan fictions, I have another Demi one called lifesaver that you should check out on my profile if you want. Thanks for reading!