Chapter 18

Dani's POV

I woke up and reached for my phone out of habit, but of course it wasn't there because I smashed it to pieces on the sidewalk. I sat up and looked around the room for a clock. There was one on the TV stand across from the bed. The bright red lights flashed the numbers 9:01 at me. Nine? It's nine o'clock? In the morning?! I missed the chance to sneak out last night while Demi was asleep. Dammit.

Wait, where the fuck am I? Demi must have brought me to her hotel room last night, I guess I passed out in her dressing room.

I got out of the bed and walked to one of the two doors in the room. It led me to the bathroom, I guess this is the wrong door to get out. I walked over to the other door and opened it as quietly as possible, hoping not to wake Demi if she's even still asleep. I hope she's not a morning person and she'll sleep to at least noon. I stepped into what looked to be the main room. On my right was the kitchen and on my left was the living room. Straight across from me, was another door. I slowly tiptoed over to it, trying to keep the floor from creaking beneath my weight. I pressed my ear against the cold white door. I guess Demi didn't close the door all the way because when I applied pressure it swung open. I quickly grabbed it before it slammed against the wall as I tried to keep myself from falling. I let out a sigh of relief when I saw Demi's eyes were closed. Thank god I didn't wake her up. I slowly turned around on my heels and began to tiptoe out of the room, pulling the door closed behind me. "Dani?" I heard Demi say in a raspy voice. Dammit, she's awake. I turned around to face Demi who was sitting up in her bed. "What time is it?"

"Nine." 

"Oh. Did you sleep good?"

"Yeah." 

"That's good." I wonder if she's going to ask me about what's been going on. Maybe she forget or she's just going to let it go. "Have you had breakfast yet?"

"No." 

"Let's go out and get something." 

"Uh okay. I'll go get dressed." I went back into what seems to be my room I guess. I collapsed on the bed and let out a groan. Why did she have to wake up. I am not in the mood to eat. Maybe, if I'm lucky, some lovatics will distract Demi and she won't notice that I didn't eat much. I threw on some sweatpants and a sweatshirt then put my hair in a bun and put on a little eyeliner and mascara.

When I was ready, I went out to the living room to wait for Demi. She came out in some leggings and a band tee. "Ready?" She asked as she put her hair up in a ponytail. "Yeah, let's go." We went out to Demi's car and she drove us to a small diner. We went inside and were immediately seated and given menus.

When it came time to order, I ordered some scrambled eggs and Demi ordered some pancakes and toast. "And two glasses of milk please." Demi added as the waiter finished jotting down our order. The waiter put his little notebook in his pocket before taking our menus and going into the kitchen. "You didn't order much. Everything okay?" Demi asked. Oh no, why did she have to ask? What do I say?

------------------------------------------------

Yay new update! Wattpad's been weird lately,  I know on my other fanfic, people couldn't see my last chapter because it was blank for them. So hopefully you guys will be able to read this chapter. 

Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter. Please leave a comment telling me what you like and would like to see. I always try to incorporate what you guys ask for into the story so please leave any suggestions you have in the comments.

Thanks for reading and voting!