Chapter 2

Demi's POV

Damn Danielle is really pretty for her age. I wish I was that beautiful when I was younger. "You look so good!" I said.

"Really?"

"Yes! Would I lie to you, Danielle?"

"I guess not. And uh Demi.." She said.

"Yeah?"

"You can call me Dani."

"Alright, Dani, go try on the rest of the clothes." After she tried on the rest, I bought her two new leggings, three pairs of skinny jeans, a few new shirts, and a studded leather jacket. I also got about the same amount of stuff. When the cashier told me the price I happily paid because let's face it, I have a lot of money, but Dani's eyes were almost sticking out of her head. We grabbed the bags and walked out of the store. "You really didn't have to buy me all those clothes." She said.

"It's fine! I buy all my friends clothes!" I reassured her.

Dani's POV

Friends? FRIENDS? Stay cool Dani, stay cool. "Friends?"

"Yeah, you're pretty cool Dani. I'm glad you won the contest and not some insane fan that would just be screaming and fangirling all the time."

"Ha..ya..totally not me..." It was silent for a minute as we walked.

"Do you want something to eat? Shopping makes me hungry!" Demi said.

"We only went to one store...but sure. I'm paying though."

"No I can pay for my own food, and yours."

"Demi, I want to pay."

"Well I want to pay too."

"No." I said bluntly.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes!" I started giggling.

"Are you really going to fight me on this."

"Fine you can pay. Now let's just go get food, I'm super hungry!" We decided to get a medium pizza to share. $8.50 that's not bad. It's like half the money I brought but I don't care. We sat down and I ate 3 slices because I skipped breakfast so I was really hungry. Demi ate 3 too. There were a few pieces left but we just threw them away since we were both full. We both got some new boots before going back to the limo. It's only 3:00PM. "What now?" Demi asked.

"It's your turn to pick."

"Umm.." Before Demi could decide her phone buzzed. She read the text, "Shit." She mumbled.

"Everything alright?"

"I forgot I had a show tonight. They need me at the stadium for soundcheck. I'm so sorry, Dani."

"Sorry? That sounds fun!"

"You wanna come?"

"Duh, of course I wanna go!" Demi gave Roger the address. I grabbed some of my new clothes.

"Can I change into these at the stadium?"

"Sure, I'm going to change too." We got to the stadium pretty fast. I guess it wasn't that far. Max, Demi's bodyguard, let us in through the back door. We went straight to her dressing room. There was a big rack of clothes. I dropped my bag and ran over to it. "This is so cool!" Demi just smiled at me. She walked over. And pulled out a random shirt and pants. She held them up in front of her.

"How does this look?"

"Terrible! That shirt does NOT go with those pants."

"You gotta pretty good fashion sense, huh?" Demi asked.

"I guess."

"Do you want to pick out my outfit for the show tonight?"

"Really?! Can I?!"

"Sure, why not!" I started looking at all the clothes. I decided on black shiny leggings, a red shirt with a ripped back and a black leather jacket with spikes on the shoulders and chains and other things on the sides and back.

"Do you like this?" I asked. Demi looked surprised.

"Love it!" She took it from my hands and layed all the stuff on the arm of the couch. "I'll put it on after soundcheck and meet and greet. Speaking of which, do you wanna come and watch soundcheck?"

"Yes!"

"Let's go, I think almost everyone's in." I followed Demi to the stage. "Do you want to stay here or go out to the seats?"

"I'll go out to the seats." I said. Demi grabbed my hand as she was given a microphone. She walked out on the stage, pulling me with her. The first four rows were filled, everyone cheered. I got really anxious. I'm not good with people, I have pretty bad social anxiety. "Hey guys!" Demi said into the mic. She led me to the edge of the stage and pointed to a seat in the front. "Oh, by the way this is my friend, Dani." She said as I hopped off the stage and went to the seat.

Soundcheck was uh-mazing! I cried during 'Believe in Me,' it's kind of a lovatic thing. Demi was finishing her last song and I went back to her dressing room halfway through. I wanted to get changed into my new clothes. Also, I know she's going to meet and greet next so that'll be a little while before she comes back here. I changed and decided to play with her makeup and hair stuff. I curled my hair and put some hairspray in so the curls would stay. Then I went through her makeup, she has a lot! I used a little bit of her foundation then reapplied my eyeliner, eye shadow and mascara. I used her liquid liner to make small wings on the corners of my eyes because the container looked fancy and it said it was water proof.

Demi came in about an hour later. "What's up kiddo?" She said as she opened the door. I turned away from the mirror and faced her in my new clothes with my hair and makeup done. "Woah," is all she said.

"Sorry. I got bored and used some of your makeup and hair stuff."

"It's fine, you just look really good."

"Oh..thanks." Me? Look good? Demi thinks I look good? How?

---------------------------

Second chapter, done. Please comment if you like this story so far and any suggestions you have. I really do read your comments and take into consideration any suggestions you have for the story. So comment and vote! Also, this story will get a lot more interesting, I promise. I have some really good ideas for it, but I have to build their relationship a little more first. Thank you for reading! Stay strong lovelies!!