Chapter 11

Demi's POV

"That was weird, don't you think?" I asked Max.

"Yeah, do you think Dani was lying to you?"

"No, she wouldn't do that..would she?" Max just shrugged. When we got the hotel, we both went to our own rooms. I decided that I needed to just relax. I laid on my bed and put some music on and soon enough, I fell asleep.

Dani's POV

I woke up around midnight. I can't sleep, I feel so bad for lying to Demi. But it's the right thing to do..I think. I can't tell her, my mom would be so mad.

Eventually I dosed off and didn't wake up until 7:37AM. I pulled myself out of bed and threw on some sweatpants and a t-shirt. I went down stairs and put my hair up before grabbing a water bottle and heading outside. I walked to the gym down the street. They open at 8. I paid the lady at the front desk then went into the machine room. I started with the treadmill. I could feel myself getting dizzy so I took a break and did some sit ups.

I stayed at the gym for about another hour. On the walk home I felt my phone vibrating. I was getting a phone call from Demi. I answered it. "Hello?"

"Hey Dani! Whatcha up to today?"

"Not much. I just left the gym."

"Can I come over?" She asked.

"Maybe. I'm gonna take a shower at home then I'll text you, okay?"

"K! Bye!"

"Bye." I hung up and by now I was at my house. I went inside and took shower. When I got out, I got dressed and dried my hair. I braided it then put a little makeup on. I went downstairs to see if anyone was home. My mom was sitting at the kitchen table. "You're not working today?" I asked.

"No. Why the fuck do you care?" My mom spat.

"Just wondering." I went back up to my room and texted Demi that I was busy today. I just don't want her here in case my mom gets angry and hits me in front of her.

---------------------------------------------
I know this chapter is short and really bad. But that's because it's a filler. I will be posting the next chapter today to make up for this shitty chapter. The next chapter beholds a MAJOR PLOT TWIST!!!! So be prepared. The more comments I get, the earlier I'll put up the next chapter! I love reading your comments so please please comment!!!