Chapter 14

Dani's POV

I got to the station right when the train pulled in. I got on and took a seat. Once the train started moving, one of the workers came by to give me a ticket. "$15 please." He said. I gave him the money and he gave me my ticket. I didn't know where I was going to go but I didn't care, as long as I get away. I rode the train for about an hour before I got off. I didn't even pay attention to what town I was in. I walked around until dark. I found a small bench hidden in an alley. I guess this is my bed for tonight. I used my backpack as a pillow. Luckily I was very tired so it wasn't hard to fall asleep.

Demi's POV

God I'm so bored! I wonder if I have anything going on today. Maybe I can talk to Dani about what happened at her house, she was just acting so weird. I called my manager and she said I had interviews all day. That means I actually have to make myself look nice. I dragged myself out of bed and took a shower. 

Once I was dressed and looked nice, Max and I got in the car and drove to my first interview. This is going to be a long day.

Dani's POV

I kept waking up throughout the night due to cars driving by and raccoon's digging through the trash just a few feet away from me. I decided to actually get up and start moving at around 7AM. I dragged myself down the street into a small store. I bought a water and an apple. Something small and cheap to get me through the morning. I was walking down the street, trying to put my money back in my wallet when some guy came up to me. He pushed me against the brick building, took my wallet and ran. Great, now I'm alone, lost, scared, and broke. What am I going to do? 

I got a text from my mom, 'GPS tracking on your phone, dumbass. You're so fucking dead.' Fuck! How did I not think of that?! I threw my phone on the ground and stomped on it until it was just a bunch of tiny little pieces. There, now they won't find me.

After a few hours of just walking, I sat down on a bench. I can't believe this is happening. My whole life is a lie, my parents are dead, I've been living with serial killers and kidnappers, and the whole world thinks I'm dead! I felt tears streaming down my face. I'm going to die out here. I don't have money or a home. I can't just stay out here. I need to go somewhere.

Demi! I can call Demi! Oh shit, I broke my phone! I went into the nearest store and luckily they let me use their phone. I could barely remember her number, I just typed in what I thought it was and hoped for the best. It rang and rang until someone finally picked up. "Hello?" A female voice answered on the other end.

"Demi?" I asked with a hopeful voice.

----------------------

I hope you like this chapter! Please vote and comment! I read and appreciate every comment! Also if there's anything you would like to see happen in this story, let me know in a comment or a message. I will try to include anything you guys want me too. Thanks for reading!