Chapter 17

Demi's POV

I don't understand. Why won't she let me in. She knows she can trust me. Maybe her parents will know, should I call them? "Your parents are probably worried sick about you. I should give them a quick call to let them know you're okay." I stood up but Dani grabbed my wrist and yanked me back down. 

"NO YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" She screamed. I didn't know she had the power to raise her voice like that. 

"Why? Dani tell me what's going on. Please!" 

"I can't! I just can't!" I was about to speak but was interrupted by Max. 

"Girls, we're here. We have to hurry because we're running late." Dani and I got up and followed Max to my dressing room. I continuously glanced over at Dani. She just walked with her head down as she fiddled with her thumbs. 

When we got to my dressing room, my makeup artist was already there. I quickly got my makeup done before I was basically dragged to the stage by Max because I had soundcheck. I apologized to my fans for being a little late then began singing. I looked to the side of the stage every once in a while to see if Dani was watching. She was never there.

After soundcheck I had to go straight to meet and greet. And after that I changed and the concert started. I never saw Dani watching. I wonder what she's doing.

I had a chance to run into my dressing room to change into my skyscraper dress. Dani wasn't there. Maybe she's going to the side of the stage to watch the last few songs? Or maybe she's in the front of the stage watching and I just didn't see her. I quickly threw my dress over the outfit I was already wearing and ran to the lift under the stage. 

I finished the last few songs then thanked the crowd before going to my dressing room. I changed into some sweatpants and a t-shirt before plopping down on the couch. I'm assuming Dani should be here soon. I grabbed my phone and opened the twitter app. After a few minutes I heard the door open. I put my phone down and saw Dani slowly walk in. "Did you watch the whole show?" I asked. Dani just nodded. I guess she must of been watching from somewhere I couldn't see. "Did you like it?" She nodded again. "We should wait until the place clears out a little more before we head out."

"Okay." Dani said quietly before letting out a big yawn. I sat up on the couch and patted the spot next to me. 

"Come lay down." Dani obeyed and layed down. She was out like a light as soon as she closed her eyes. I went back on twitter until Max came in and told me it was time to go. Dani was obviously tired so I just carried her to the bus. The hotel was close by so it wasn't a long ride. When we got there, I carried Dani all the way up to our room, which wasn't that hard, she isn't very heavy. I put her on the bed before going into the bathroom to wash off my makeup and brush my teeth. When I was ready, I went into one of the other bedrooms and quickly fell asleep on the bed. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry I'm not updating as often as I should be. School has been super rough even though it just started. I'm trying really hard to write as much as possible. I'll try to make the chapters a little longer too. 

I hope you liked this chapter. Please leave a comment telling me what you like and what you would like to see. Thanks for reading and voting!