Why Won't You Let Me Go?

"Aaliana wake up"

My mom turned on my room lights and snatched the covers off me.

"I'm up mom"

I got out the bed and stretched. It's Friday! I put my hair in a messy bun on top of my head and hopped in the shower. When I got out, I brushed my teeth and got dressed. I wore white ripped skinny jeans with a Pink, Blue, and White plaid polo button up on. I wore my matching sparkly blue Toms. I took my hair down and straightened it. I curled it and if hung to the middle of my back.

"Ali, 5 minutes!" my mom called from downstairs.

I quickly put my Jewelry on with my favorite pink Shamballa bracelet, grabbed my phone and backpack and walked downstairs.

Me: "good morning Mamma"

Mom: "good morning Ali, anything planned after school today?"

Me: "Nope, mom I really want to go to this Mindless Behavior concert tomorrow. Rayanna and Angel have an extra ticket, plus backstage passes for me"

Mom: "How many times do I have to tell you Aaliana, NO!"

Me: "Why mom? Do you have something against them? Do you have history with any of them? Hunh? Why do you always get so tensed up when I talk about Mindless Behavior?!"

Mom: "I SAID NO!! SO STOP ASKING ME!!"

Me: "I see why dad left you."

Uhh-Ohh. I hit a nerve. I saw the tears well up in her eyes. I went too far.

Me: " mom, I'm sorry."

I tried hugging her but she just moved away and went into her room.

I sighed.

"see you after school" I called out before I walked out the house.

AT SCHOOL

"Aaaaaaaallllllllliiiiiiiii!!" I turned around and it was one of my best friends Rayanna.

Me: "hey Ray"

While we were talking I was opening my locker.

Rayanna: "sooo, are you gonna go with us?"

Me: "to the MB concert?"

Rayanna: "No, the Barn. Of course the MB Concert!"

Me: "yea."

Rayanna: "your mom finally said yes?!"

Me: "nope" I closed my locker and started walking down the hall to meet up with Angel, Ray following beside me.

Rayanna: "how the hell you gonna go of your mom said no?"

We met up with Angel.

Angel: "she said no again?"

Me: "yepp but I'm still going. 1. So I can see my lover Princeton

(A/N: MB is in there early 30's now)

Angel: "how you gone manage to do that?"

Rayanna: "that's what I'm tryna figure out!"

Me: "don't worry about it, just know I'm going, and no ones gonna stop me."

The bell rang to go to 1st period.

Me: "see you later babes"

I walked to my 1st period class and got ready to start my day. Oh yea, can't wait until tomorrow.