Big Move

Aaliana's POV

"That last box goes into the living room." I tell the movers.

Me, Tee and Jaden were at our new home in Atlanta. Teegan was right, it was a beautiful home.

Just not in the beautiful Bahamas.

"Hey, don't look so sad. we'll go back and visit the fam." Teegan says, trying to cheer me up. I gave her a half smile.

I pay the movers and go into the house were Jaden and Teegan were.

We had been sending things over so our house wasn't empty. we only brought a few things with us so other than that, everything was already here set in place.

"Hey Ali, you wanna join me and Teegie for lunch?" Jaden asks.

"Nah I'll just chill here, thanks tho." I give him a half smile

"I'll bring you something back, and A, at least tell Jacob you're here." Teegan says with a frown.

"Have fun you two." I say while going upstairs.

Teegan sighs and walks out the door with Jaden.

I go into my new room and take it all in. it was a perfect room. big and spacious. just how I like it. I had my own bathroom connected to my room. I also had a huge walk in closet. I have millions of clothes so this was perfect.

My phone started ringing and it was Jacob. I debated whether I should answer and I did

"Hello?" I said sweetly

"Hey Aals."

"Hey Jake."

It was silent for a moment, it was awkward because it's our first time talking since our argument.

"How's everything?" I said breaking the silence

"Oh, it's uh good."

It got quiet again. "Jake send me your address, I gotta send you a surprise."

"Uh, alright I'll text it to you."

"Alright"

We hung up and within seconds he sent it to me. I opened it up in maps and found he's only 10 mins away. I grabbed the rental keys, since our cars haven't got here yet, my phone, and wallet and got in the car en route to Jacob's.

I pulled up to his house and got out. He had a nice house, like a REALLY nice house.

I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. I saw a little face peek through the curtains and then the door opened.

"ALI!" pulls me into a hug "what are you doing here?"

I smiled and hugged him back "I live here silly." I smirked.

"What? come in."

I walk in the door and he closes it behind me and hugs me again.

I looked down and saw the little face from the window hiding behind Jacob. I knelt down to his level

"Hey cutie."

He moves more behind his legs and peeks at me to make sure I won't try to get him.

"He's shy" picks him up "Kai this is Ali, Ali this is my son Kai."

I wave at Kai "hey Kai"

He lays his head on Jacob and frowns. Jacob puts him back down and Kai runs off.

I follow Jacob into his living room and we sit down. he pulls me into his lap and holds me.

"When did you get here?" he asks, playing in my hair.