Delusional

Rayanna's POV

We left Jacob and Ali in that room on purpose. They probably up there freaking right now. But that's they business, don't let Prince find out though.

Angel: "Raya watch out!"

I turned around to see Jawan picking me up and walking towards the pool.

Me: kicking and trying to get out of his arms "Jawan put me down!!"

Jawan: standing on the edge of the pool "alright"

He drops me into the water.

I just got my hair done.

This nigga bout to die.

I swam up to the surface and looked around for Jawan. He was gone. Angel must have told him.

I looked over and saw her and Issa standing by the door motioning me that he was inside of there.

I walked over to the door and busted in there. He had a huge water gun in his hands and began squirting me. I backed up trying to get away, until I was attacked by water balloons. I turned around to see MB , Angel and Issa throwing bucket loads of water balloons.

So these mofo's set me up? Iight. Don't go to sleep tonight Angel.

After Jawan ran out of water, and the others ran out of balloons , I ran and started attacking everybody.

Later on after I finished..

Prince: "where is Ali and Jacob?"

Angel: "upstairs"

I looked at Angel with a "you just got her caught" face and I saw Prince already halfway to the elevator.

Roc: "are they doing the nasty?"

I shrug

Me: "probably"

Ray: "ooh , Ali gone get it "

Angel: "maybe they did the right thing and decided to chill"

Prod; "pssh, yea alright"

Prince's POV

I rushed upstairs before any one of them can signal Ali that I'm coming to get her and Jacob. I of course had an extra key to her room, so I quickly put the key in and open the door.

I look and I see Ali laying on her bed watching tv.

Aaliana: "something wrong?"

I looked all around the room. The bathroom, living room, the other separate rooms in this room, the kitchen, closet, EVERYWHERE.

Aaliana: "did you lose something?"

Prince: "where is he?"

Aaliana: "Where is who?"

Prince: "Jacob."

There is a knock on the door and I go to open it. It's Jacob.

Aaliana: "there he is!" smirks

Ok so they're weren't doing anything. Nothing. I feel like an ass.

Jacob; "what's going on?"

Aaliana: "daddy needs you"

This girl. She knows exactly what I was doing and she tried to play dumb to make me look stupid. I'm going to have to use that one day.

Prince: "uhh, just making sure yo took your meds, don't need you passing out anymore"