You Say What Now ?!

Later that night after school.

I was in my bedroom listening to my iPod while playing temple run when my mom came in my room.

mom: "Aaliana, we need to talk."

I took off my beats and paused my game.

Mom: "this morning-"

Me: "mom I'm sorry. I shouldn't have went off on you like that. And I def shouldnt have said that about dad."

It's funny how I talk about my dad like I know him.

Mom: "listen honey, I just don't want you exposed to all this concert stuff right now. I mean I can see if they were a bunch of 15 year olds, but they are in their early 30s! They have kids!"

Me: "none of them have kids mom"

Mom: "You'd be surprised"

What did she mean by that?

Me: "I understand mom. But can I go to Kianie's house tomorrow? We're just gonna chill while Angel and Ray are kicking it with MB."

Mom: "sure, get some sleep though, I'm sure you two wouldn't sleep much tomorrow anyways"

Me: "Ok, goodnight mom"

She kissed my forehead and walked out my room, closing my door. As soon as she was out of earshot. I called Ray and Angel.

Ray: "yello ?"

Angel: "Angel here"

Me: "what time is the meet and greet?"

Ray: "5"

Angel: "why?"

Me: "I'll be ready at Kianie's house at 4:30"

Ray: "alright alright!"

Angel: "sounds good to me"

Me: "well see y'all tomorrow, gotta get my beauty rest"

Angel: "you're already too beautiful! But night girl!"

Ray: "don't let the bed bugs bite"

I hung up with the girls and got ready for bed. Tomorrow is gone be good.

Saturday, 3:30pm

I was packing my bag to go to Kianie's house. She knew the plan. I was going to get ready at her house, then Angel and Rayanna were gonna pick us up and off the the meet and greet. I didn't tell my mom that Kianie was going to the concert because she would know that I was sneaking to the concert.

I was dropped off at Kianie's house and we were both getting ready.

I wore denim shorts with a white tank top and a blue sweater that had a flower design on it. I wore my blue vans. I curled my hair and put a blue and white beanie. I wore my blue Shamballa bracelet with the earrings to match.

Kianie wore white jean shorts with a red half shirt that said Kiss It 💋 in white letters. She wore her red vans and left her hair straight.

By the time we got finished, Angel was knocking on the door. We grabbed our things and got in the car, and rode off to the meet and greet.

Angel: "I'm about to see Prod!!"

Rayanna: "I'm about to see Ray!!"

Me: "I'm about to see Princeton!!"

Kianie: "I'm about to See Roc Royal!"

Rayanna: "hell I'm about to see ALL of MB!!"

(A/N: Angel is driving, she is 17 , in the 11th grade)

Angel: "Were here!!!"

Rayanna: "group picture before we get out!"

Kianie: "instagram!!"

Angel and Ray leaned close together in the front and me and Kianie leaned close in the back and we took multiple pictures.

Kianie: "ready?"

Me: "yes!"

We got out and went inside. We showed the security our passes and went backstage to meet them. After looking around, we spotted MB.

I started getting butterflies in my stomach as we got closer to them. When they spotted us, the plastered a smile on their faces.

Ray:" wassup Ladies"

Rayanna: "h-hi"

Angel was talking with Prodigy, and Kianie was talking with Roc. I guess that left me with Princeton.

Me: "hey, uhm, Princeton" I said shyly.

All Princeton did was stare at me awkwardly. Did I have something on my face?

Princeton: "you look a lot like someone I know, aye Ray, don't she look familiar?"

Ray: "yea she does, aye Roc, come look. You too Prod"

Prod: "whaaaat am I looking at?"

Princeton: "don't this girl look reaaal familiar to you?"

Roc studied me. He looked at me, then back to Prince, then back to me. I was starting to get uncomfortable by all the stares.

Roc: "she kinda look like you bro."

Ray: "what's your name?"

Me: "Aaliana, do any of you know my mom, because she has a real problem with you guys, and I think it has more to do than what she's telling me"

Princeton: "Whats your moms name?"

Me: "Aalilah"

Roc,Ray,Prod: "KING?!"

Me: "uhmm, yeaa. Why?"

Princeton just stared at me with his mouth wide open. While the others stared at me with big eyes.

Rayanna: "she fine I know but DAMN!! Ain't y'all a little old for her? Y'all look like y'all seen a ghost or something"

Roc: "it's been so long you would think she was a ghost"

Me: "am I missing something here?"

I looked around at all the boys. Princeton still had his mouth wide open. That boy is gonna catch a fly down his throat.

Prod: "uhm, Aaliana, Prince is your.."

Prince: "oh my god"

Those were the first words he's said in the last 5 minutes!

Ray: ((in Mr. Brown's singing voice)) PRINCE IS YO DAD-AY. PRINCE IS YO DAD-AY!

I looked at my girls and they had a surprised expression. I looked at Prince and he looked down. No.Fucking.Way.