Poison

Aaliana's POV

3 months later...

"Thanks for coming out tonight!" Teegan's voice boomed over the microphone.

"And don't forget to get our new album "Slayer's" if you haven't got it already" I added In

"It's been real with y'all tonight" Teegan says and look at me

We grab hands "We love yall!" We take a bow then exit the stage.

We go back into the room and chug a bottle of water.

Our managers Megan and Devon walk in along with Jaden, Jacob and his demon child.

These past few months with satan's son aka Kai have been pure hell. I don't know why he hates me so much. He'll come over to my house and break anything he can get his hands on. reason number one why all the breakable things are up high and the super duty stuff is at his height.

We've gone out to eat and he's knocked over drinks on me and threw food at me.

But Teegan, he loves Teegan. He cuddled with her, plays nicely with her, draws pictures of her and for the most part behaves when she's around.

Why does this kid hate me so much?

"Good show ladies" Devon says to us while high fiving us.

Kai wobbles over to Teegan and sits in her lap.

"I think Kai is trying to steal my girl, Jacob you better get him!" Jaden says laughing. He goes over and kisses her.

Things with me and Jacob aren't peachy either. I'm always irritated whenever we're together because of Kai. we don't spend a lot of time together because I hate being in the presence of that child.

"Hey baby" Jacob comes over and kisses me.

"Fone?" Kai says while picking up a phone off the table.

"That's Ali's phone" Teegan says to him.

He then throws the phone on the ground. Wtf?

Teegan sets him down and picks up the phone and makes a face

"Uh, A" she shows the screen to me.

It's cracked all over.

I grab my change of clothes, keys and my cracked phone and stand up. "Tee you coming home tonight?"

She looks at me with a frightened look "Uh, I think I'm staying with Jaden."

"why do I even ask anymore?" I say rolling my eyes "bye y'all"

I start walking out the door.

"Ali I'm-" Jacob says before I slam the door shut

I meet up with a guard by the door and he walks me to my car.

There's a crowd by the backstage door being held back by the barricades. I politely smile and wave and keep going on.

My phone has been ringing the whole drive home but the screen doesn't work so I have a reason to ignore Jacob now.

I get home and fall out in my bed, not bothering to take my performance clothes off because I'm way too tired for that.

Night night.

Teegan's POV

The next day...

Jaden was going to the studio today and wanted me to come with him. we were in the car now