1st Night

Teegan's POV

"Oooh mami looking cute!" I said as Ali walked out her room.

She was wearing a black and white tribal zip up bralet, black mini skirt and Olympic 6's.

"Yassss Ali you better werk" Bre said

She came in the room with a slight smile on her face. she was still thinking about the whole Jacquees situation.

"Ali we are in PCB, the city of turn up. if you don't forget bout that nappy head little boy and let loose!" I said to her

"TUNNNN UPPPPPP AALEEAWWHHHNNAAA" Raya yelled.

Ali started smiling and looked down.

"Don't make me cryyyy, my makeup on point tonight." she said chuckling fanning her eyes

"Crybaby" Alix said laughing

"Shut up" Ali said hitting Alix.

We all walked out the beach house and got into the cars. We were going to Club LaVela.

"We on a mission tonight" Angel says

"What mission?" Ali says

"Find Ali a bae" Angel says laughing

We all laugh "he better be lightskin" Ali says making all us laugh

We talked more and primped on the way to the club. it takes FOREVER on front beach road. Our beach house is 5 miles away from the club and it took us 30 mins to get there because of the traffic.

Once we finally made it, we got out and regrouped with the others.

"We just stepped out the car and the boys checking us out already." Zonnique says with a hair flip.

"Let's give them something to look at then" I said putting on my model walk and heading towards the entrance.

The rest of the girls followed and we made our way into the club.

"This my songggggg" Raya said as we walked in. Hot Nigga was playing

Ali Raya Angel and Bre immediately started shmurda dancing.

"JUST CAUGHT A BODY BOUT A WEEK AGO!" The whole club yelled in unison.

"I swear that's the only part of the song people know" Alix says to me, laughing.

It was true, because after that all you heard was people saying "aye" and "turn up"

I was looking around, searching my surroundings and I saw this fine dude. Lightskin, pretty smile, bout 6'0, LAWD.

He was laughing and joking with his boys, and taking a bunch of side glances in this direction.

He had on a red bulls jersey, camo fitted jeans a camo bucket hat and his Olympic 6s just like Ali.

ALI

I just found her a new bae.

Now that I looked closely, it looks like he was checking Ali out.

"Ali cutie to Ya left on the wall." I said whispering to her.

"Is he lightskin?" she asked before looking, making me laugh.

"Yes idiot."

She slowly looked over at him, making eye contact. he winked at her and she blushed.

"I see you Ali" Kianie said giving Ali a slight nudge.

We all went back to dancing, and Ali and the guy giving eachother looks.