Long Lasting Effects

3 Months Later..

Teegan's POV

It's been 3 months since the break-up. Me and Aaliana haven't spoken since that day. She hasn't tried to call me and apologize or anything.

Her and Jaquees' song went platinum. It honestly was a pretty good song, but it hurt knowing she left me for him.

Oh let's not forget Jacob's hurt too. Aaliana is now dating Jacquees. I couldn't say she left Jacob for him, because she was bound to leave because of Kai. But they are now the power couple because of their new song.

Once the song came out is when our fans found out about the split. Me and Aaliana hadn't said a word about the split until our fans blew up our mentions on twitter. Aaliana tweeted

"@Na'VeahPerez: Teegan and I have parted ways, we still love our fans and thanks for the support. I'll still be releasing music on my own."

I retweeted it and didn't say anything else, and the fans knew something was up.

Lets just see how her whole solo thing goes. I'll be here when she's ready.

Jacquees' POV

"Baby give me some popcorn and stop hogging it all!" She said laughing and snatching the bowl of popcorn.

We was chillin at her house watching movies. This was my baby right here. I slowly handed her the popcorn and she snatched it, sending popcorn flying.

I laughed "that's what you get for tryna snatch." she gave me the death glare.

Never knew death could be so beautiful.

She cleaned up her mess and came back and sat on the couch.

"So how's everything with you and Your little girlfriend?" She asked laughing.

I looked at her and smacked my lips "now you know she ain't my real girlfriend. You the one put me up to this."

"Teach that bitch to put her hands on me." She said, flipping her pink hair.

"How much longer I gotta do this Bahja?" I said to her.

"Just a little bit more babe, I got another trick up my sleeve." she says grinning.

"You need to hurry this shit up Bahja, ion like this fake shit."

"Chill Jacquees, you already started it so now you gotta finish."

I hated this shit. Bahja getting back at Ali cause she got her ass beat, lmao. I feel bad for Ali cause she real cool and a sweet girl. But Bahja my baby and i'd do anything for her.

I slick got feelings for Ali too tho..

Aaliana's POV

I've been calling Jacquees all damn day and he hasn't answered. Where is he? I've been having the feeling he's cheating on me but I'm not gonna push it. When he comes home he kisses me and makes me dinner. Even when I insist on cooking for him.

We haven't had sex, and I think he's getting it from someone else. If that's the case, then he isn't worth my purity. I'll keep saving myself until the right person comes along.

I called Jacquees one last time and he answered.

"Hello?" He said

"Babe, I've been calling you all day. where have you been?" I said, annoyed.

"I was at the studio and turned my phone off."

I sighed.

"Hey meet me at the cafe on the end of peach tree."

"Oooh that's my favorite restaurant. let me get dressed and I'll be there in a hour." I said, walking to my closet.

"Alright Ali, see you in a bit."

He hung up and I threw my phone on the bed. I looked in my closet for something cute to wear.

I pulled out my black floral crop top, white crochet shorts, and black floral toms. I added my floral headband.

Flower child.

I put them on then I finished getting ready and left.

I was in a good mood, but I felt a little strange. Like I felt something was off.

I pulled up to the cafe and went inside.

Pink, blue, and purple.

They were here.

I looked away quickly and found Jacquees. He smiled slightly when he saw me.

"Hey babe." I said sitting down. he didn't say anything.

"Uh, Quees? You okay?" I said. He seemed to be in deep thought. He snapped out of it.

"hey Ali. I already ordered your usual for you."

I smiled. "thank you."

Something was wrong with him. He wasnt being himself today.

"So rumor is, Drake is performing here in Atlanta soon, and he wants us to open for him with our song." I said cheesing.

"That's cool." He said, sipping his drink

"Jacquees-" I said before being cut off.

"Well look who it is."

I looked up and saw Bahja standing over us. What does she want now?

"Bahja don't start this now."

"I see you're here with my baby." She said going over and hugging Jacquees.

Uh, excuse me?

"Your baby? Girl please me and Jacquees have been together for the last 3 months." I said back.

"Yeah and-" she said before being cut off.

"Bahja stop. I don't wanna do this anymore." Jacquees said

"Stop what?" I asked.

Bahja gets louder, so everyone hears. "Jacquees has been playing you. Me and him have been together for the past year undercover. Y'all were a joke." She says laughing.

I looked at Jacquees "She's lying, right babe?"

He just looked at me sympathetically. "Jacquees, it's not true, right?!" I said, tears forming in my eyes.

I got up and pushed past Bahja. Everyone in the diner was watching, some even recording. There were tears rushing down my face.

I ran out the diner and got in my car. I went back to his house and packed all my things and got out of there as fast as I could. I went back to my place.

Teegan no longer lives here and it's all mine, I just haven't been here in a while.

I went inside and collapsed on the couch crying my eyes out.

What did I do to deserve this?