You dirty little thing.

Bahja's POV.

As soon as we got back from our shopping spree , we went straight to sound check. We met the rest of the guys there, and they had already started sound check.

Aaliana: whispers to me "Did you hear what Krystal said when I was in the dressing room?"

Oh lord, Krystal was making catty remarks all day. Can't she just be chill?

Me: "what she say?"

Aaliana: makes Krystal voice "don't you think you look a little fat in that?"

I gasped. No she didn't call her fat! That was low.

StageManager: "OMG to the stage, Ali stay close!"

Us 4 walked to the stage area and Ali stood on the side until it was time for me and her to do our song.

After we finished, it was Ali's turn, and then MB.

Meanwhile, we were in the dressing room getting our hair and makeup done, and since our usual outfit-selector-person recently had a baby, we had a temporary dresser now, and may I say, our outfits were BOMB!

Im not gonna go in detail, but just know, that we looked like bags of money. Good thing uncle TIP wasn't here, cause he would've definitely sent us back to the closet, and possibly made us put loose pajamas on! (I'm sorry , I just love that park of the video! :D )

Angel: "oooh , y'all look so cuteeeee!"

Breaunna: "we know!" flips weave.

Rayanna: "y'all seen Ali?"

Zonnique: "she was in here a little while ago, but I didn't notice she left"

Kianie: "is she participating in the boys meet and greet?"

Me: "I didn't hear her say she was"

Angel: "Lawd somebody find my baby!"

Angel, Kianie, and Raya left to go look for her, while the rest of us girls stayed in the backstage lounge.

Breaunna: "Alix you sure are into your phone! Texting yo boo?"

Alix: "naa, I'm ready this story on Wattpad called Be a Big Boy, it has you three, Jacob, MB, & Diggy in it"

Zonnique: "what is Wattpad?"

Alix: "it's a bunch of stories people write for others, but their not famous writers or anything. Most are FanFictions written by kids our age"

Bahja: "it has me in it?! What it say about me?"

Alix: "well, you were bestfriends with a girl, main character, named Chloe when you were little, and you grew up and got pregnant by Jacob, but had a miscarriage, but you and Jacob are dating, and you are a GodParent to Chloe's daughter named Sophie."

Bahja: "thank the lord Ali ain't hear that! She would've went off on me!"

Zonnique: "is that an App or something?"

Alix: "yea, y'all should get it. It's some really great stories on here."

We all downloaded it and started reading stories.

Kianie's POV

I pray Ali's alright.

We walked out into the meet and greet area, and saw all the boys except Jacob out there, plus Ali.

I was happy and mad. Happy because we found Ali, but mad because Jacob was missing, and so was 1 of the 20 fans that were supposed to be here.

Jacob. Better. Not.