Bahama Mama

Rayanna's POV

All night we searched for Ali. We had everyone that we knew everywhere looking for her. But no one has found her. It's been 3 days and we've gotten no word about the whereabouts of our best friend.

In all of the commotion, the tour producers agreed to cancel the rest of the tour, and refund everyone's money.

Tomorrow is Ali's birthday and many of the fans that win tickets are pretty heated about her missing , since now there won't be a party. We cancelled it yesterday since she was still missing.

Jawan: "Raya?"

I turned around to face him. We were all at my house back in Atlanta. Me and Jawan in my room, everyone else downstairs in the family room.

Me: "yeah?"

Jawan: "Ali's gonna come back, I know she will"

Me: "how are you so sure Jawan?"

Jawan: whispers "I'm not."

The next hour or so was pure silence until my phone rang. It was a blocked number.

Me; "hello?"

??: "Raya? Hey!"

Me: "whose calling?"

??; "Your bestfriend duh!"

Me:" I have only 3 best friends, two of them are downstairs and the other is missing. Now who is this?"

??: "Dang Ray, chill it's me and I'm not missing, just taking a vacation."

This isn't..

Me: "Ali?"

??: "yes Ray?"

Me: "girl where the hell is your half Mexican ass?! We've been looking for you for 3 days and you're so called taking a vacation?!"

Aaliana: "Ray I'm with my mom, we're in the Bahamas"

Me: "you mean that psycho Aalilah?"

Aaliana: "no, my mom Aalilah. We worked things out, and I'm back with her. I figured things would be better if I left anyways"

Me: "Aaliana Na'Veah Perez. I can't believe you just left without a trace for 3 days! You could've dropped a hint or something."

Aaliana: "you could've dropped a hint that Jacob was cheating too"

Me: "Ali I'm-"

Aaliana: "forget it Raya. Things happen for a reason right? Oh well. Sorry to cancel the party plans but I'm staying here for my birthday, then I'll be back at my moms place Monday" (pretend today is Friday)

Kianie: "you're talking to Ali? Lemme talk!"

I put Ali on speaker phone.

Kianie: "Ali? Girl are you ok?"

Aaliana: "I'm fine Ki. But I'm Bouta go to the beach with moms, bye!" hangs up.

Kianie: "where is she? Is she really ok? Why is she with her mom? What-"

Me: "Kianie! She's fine, with her mom in the Bahamas."

Kianie's worried face turned into a pissed face.

Kianie: "That hoe promised me she'd take me to the Bahamas next time she goes!"

Me: "Is that the first thing that pops into your brain right now?"

Kianie: "YES!! She ankle swore!"

Me: "Kianie sthu! Come on so we can tell the others!"

Me: walking down the stairs "You guys guess what?!"

Kianie: mean voice "Ali's in the Bahamas with her mother," plops down on the couch with arms crossed.

Prince: "SHE'S WHERE?!" starts saying a bunch of things in Spanish.

Roc: "Prince man, calm yourself. Kianie, did Aaliana sound distressed, under pressure, or not like herself?"

Kianie: "no, why?"

Roc: "because she could have been held under gunpoint or something to call and pretend she was fine, when he was not."

Ray: "Did she say when she was coming back?"

Me: "Monday"

Prince: "Oh dios mío. You know how much can happen in 3 days? Death!"

Roc: "Prince, Ali's not dying anytime soon."

Prod: "How about we call the number back and-"

Me: "can't. She called from a blocked number."

Prince: "my baby is being held hostage. Lord help her!"

Ray: grabs Prince shoulders and shakes him "Ali is fine! Be a man, man!"

Jawan: "What are we gonna do?"

Me: "we can't do anything until she comes back."

Prod: "Or can we?"

Kianie: jumps up "Maybe we should go to The Bahamas!"

This girl

Me: "Kianie! Just face the fact that she went to the Bahamas without you, and you're not going"

Roc: "no wait Raya, maybe Kianie is right. Maybe we should go to the Bahamas and check things out. You know, see if everything is real"

Kianie; "I think I deserve an apology"

Me: mumbles "sorry"

Kianie: "hunh? I didn't hear you."

Me: just a little louder "Sorry"

Kianie: "still didn't he-"

Me: "Dammit Kianie , I said Sorry!"

Kianie: silent

Me: "wait wait wait, how we gone get 15 plane tickets before Monday?"

Prod: "oh, she must not know". Smirks

Me: "know what?"

I look at Kianie, and she shrugs.

Ray: "Nope, she don't know"

Kianie: "What are you talking about?"

Roc: "we have a private jet. We could leave now if we wanted."

Kianie: jumps up "Oh hell Yess! Let's get outta here!"

Prod: "hold on, we gotta pack and get everyone ready. I say we have everyone meet here at 3, and we drive to the airport, which is like 20 minutes away."

Me: "it's 11:30 now. That gives us 3 and a half hours to get ready."

Roc: "someone call the girls and let them know, I'll call the guys"

We all did what was told, and at 2:55, all 15 of us were ready to go.

On the Plane, in the air somewhere..

Roc: "alright everyone listen up."

We all got silent and looked at Roc.

Roc: "We all know what we're going for right? We are going there to make sure Ali is safe and in good hands. We are not going on Vacation. I mean yeah it's the Bahamas but this isn't the time to play. We need to make sure Ali is fine. Once that's done, we play. Work hard, play hard. Got it?"

Kianie: "Sir yes sir!"

Roc sat back down in his seat and relaxed. Pretty soon, most of us were asleep. I mean we have been up 3 days straight.

Sorry this is short. It's a filler chapter. And I finally updated after a million years! Lol Comment/Vote/Fan ! 💚