Who Told You?

Ivan's POV

After Caden told the girls they friends was here, they looked at eachother confused and got up at the same time and stormed towards the door.

Us guys stayed in the living room cause it wasn't our business.

"WHO TF TOLD YOU?!"

that was our cue. we got up and went outside where the girls were.

"So yall just gone up and leave to go on vacation with these hoes?" the pink haired girl said. ion remember what her name was.

Bonnie or some shit.

"Yall all in Ali face now like you ain't help embarrass her. Yall fake as fuck." Bonnie said added.

"I suggest you leave right now before shit gets outta control" Alix says

Hell nah, stay. im tryna see this brawl. I unlocked my phone and started recording.

"Alix pipe down. you're irrelevant. all Yall done fake hoes. before she came back all Yall were talking shit about her and now Yall besties? FAKE." Bonnie screamed.

"No Bahja YOU talked shit about her while everyone pretended to listen. You're the most hurt about the situation and you need to let the shit go." Rayanna said

Bahja, that's her name.

"Yall kissing her ass for what? She ain't shit and Yall know it." Bahja commented.

I pointed the camera at Ali. oh she was hot. Teegan noticed and went to her and tried to calm her down. she pushed her off tho.

"No talking." Ali mumbled before she attacked The pink hair girl.

"OH SHIT!" All us boys yelled at the same time.

Ali was giving it to her but Bahja was getting a few hits in. The red hair girl jumped in.

"Hell nah this ain't no jump!" Diamanté said pulling her back.

"Let go of me! You don't know me! I will sue your ass!" She yelled and kicked, not enough to break free.

I turned the camera back to Ali and Bahja right as Ali picked her up and slammed her on the ground. she had her now.

"DAMNNNNN" We yelled again.

"BEAT HER ASS ALI!!" Teegan yelled out.

I moved in closer to get a better view of the fight. I mean I was all in there.

Ali was sitting on her punching her in the face while Bahja was waving the white flag. Ali ain't care tho.

Bet she won't fuck with Ali no more.

"Alright we gotta end this" Caden say

Vuan went and pulled Ali off her and Bahja just lay there crying.

"DONT CRY NOW BITCH. YOU WASNT CRYING WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOU WAS BAD COMING HERE." Ali screamed.

Vuan took her in the house and diamanté let the girl go. they got in they car and dipped.

I turned the camera to face me and said "Damn" then stopped recording.

Everybody went back in the house. Vuan and Ali was upstairs doing idk what.

It was quiet. everybody taking in what had just happened.

"So uh, Yall still tryna smoke." Caden said, breaking the silence.

Silence.

"Hell yeah." Kianie says