Lying to the Feelings

Soo last chapter we found out who Aaliana's dad is.

{RECAP}

Me: "am I missing something here?"

I looked around at all the boys. Princeton still had his mouth wide open. That boy is gonna catch a fly down his throat.

Prod: "uhm, Aaliana, Prince is your.."

Prince: "oh my god"

Those were the first words he's said in the last 5 minutes!

Ray: ((in Mr. Brown's singing voice)) PRINCE IS YO DAD-AY. PRINCE IS YO DAD-AY!

I looked at my girls and they had a surprised expression. I looked at Prince and he looked down. No.Fucking.Way.

{END}

Me: "are you serious?"

I looked at Ray Roc and Prod and they all nodded and smiled.

Me: " where the fuck have you been for the last 15 years?! You know how fucking hard it is seeing all my friends with dads? Even if their parents aren't together, their dad is still around! But you! You've been riding round disclaiming your own daughter! Who the fuck does that!?"

Tears started forming in my eyes, blurring my vision. Roc came and pulled me into his chest and rubbed my back.

Roc: "shhh, don't cry"

Rayanna: "you've been subjecting my bestfriend and my second mom to sadness for 15 years, and didn't even have the nerve to send 1 birthday card."

She walked over to him and pushed him.

Rayanna: "now you ain't got shit to say?! Hunh (push) hunh Princeton? (push) you gone say something or are you gonna stand there and feel sorry for yourself, you selfish asshole"

She was about to push him again but he grabbed her hands and held them tight.

Princeton: "that's. Enough." he said through gritted teeth.

Kianie: "let's go yall. I don't think we are in much or a concert mood anymore. We can all chill at my place."

Roc let go of me and kissed my forehead. He would be a good dad. I bet he would have been there from the beginning.

Roc: "don't worry, this all will get better over time. If you don't see Prince, we'll definitely be seeing you"

Me: "thanks Roc"

I hugged him and walked away, with the girls following me.

Angel: (To Roc, hands him a piece of paper) "this has Ali, her mom, Rayanna, Kianie, and My number on here. Call any of us if you need anything. But make Ali and her mom the last resources. Gotta go bye" (runs and catches up with the rest of them)

AT KIANIE'S HOUSE

I can't believe Princeton's my dad. And my mom didn't even tell me!! That's why she didn't want me going to that Meet and Greet and concert! She knew they would recognize me! Now that I think about it. I look a lot like Princeton! My mom is fully black and I'm mixed. It makes perfect sense! UGH!!

See Rayanna has this birthmark on the left side of her face and it changes 3 different colors. blue when she's sad, green when happy ,and black when she's really mad. To calm down she has to hit something. Right now, that mark was as black as coal.

Raya has always had my back. So when I'm hurt, someone's getting hurt. And her target was Princeton. Bu I guess she forgot Princeton was a large, 30 yr old, famous guy that would be nearly impossible to beat down.