She Hating the Crew

The next morning..

Jacob: shaking Ali "Ali wake up."

Aaliana: rolls over

Jacob; shakes her again "Ali! You gotta go back now"

Aaliana: halfway wakes up "why?"

Jacob: "because if Prince catches you in here then both of us will be in trouble"

Aaliana: "then get outof my room" closed eyes

Jacob; laughs "Ali babe, this is my room"

Aaliana: slowly gets out of bed "walk me home?" smiles

Jacob: smiles "of course" gets outta bed and kisses her "goodmorning by the way"

Aaliana: "goodmorning"

They walk across the hall and Ali pulls out her room key.

Aaliana: "thanks for walking me home"

Jacob: "no problem" pulls her by the waist close to him and kisses her

Bahja: opens the door but stops when she sees them "eh em"

Jacob&Ali: jump

Bahja: smiles and walks past them "morning loves"

Jacob: "where are you going?"

Bahja: still walking away "somewhere you're not" gets on the elevator

Ali: "bye" goes inside the room and goes back to sleep

Bahja's POV.

I walked out the door to see Jacob and Ali making out. It's like 5 in the morning! I decided to scare them by clearing my throat. They both jumped and I kept going.

Jacob asked where I was going but I didn't want him to come so I just said "Somewhere you're not!" and kept walking.

I was walking to the Starbucks station downstairs. My plan was to get a frappe with a muffin, and enjoy the quietness. I loved when hotels had this so I could just relax and get away. No fans going "OMG! You're Beauty from the OMG Girlz!" like, duh. I'm pretty sure I know who I am and didn't need you to tell me. But it's none of that, because when I come down early, everyone's still asleep.

I got downstairs and was about to go to the the Starbucks stand when I heard someone yelling at someone else in the lounge. Being the nosey Bahja I am, I went to investigate.

When I looked around the corner I saw Roc, some Lady, and a girl with a packed bag. I got closer so I could hear exactly what going on.

Lady: "Trey, I need you to take her please!"

Rico: "Kita why should I take her now?! This is my first time EVER seeing her, and she's 14!! You wouldn't even send me a picture of her when I tried to be there!"

Kita: "We live paycheck to paycheck. We're barely making it in life. She doesn't eat enough. Look at her, she's as skinny as a twig!"

Roc: "whose fault is that?!"

Kita: "Please Trey. I'm sorry for not letting you be there for her before. But please take her, she needs support"

Roc: throws hands up "alright Kita. Alright."

Kita: hugs him tight "thank you so much! I'll try to keep in contact" goes over to the girl "I love you baby. Be good for your dad, I'm sure you'll like it more with him than with me. I love you" hugs and kisses her cheek.

Girl: crying "I love you too mama"

Kita: leaves

Roc: sighs "let's get you up to the suite so you can rest. You can meet everyone later today"