02

*UNEDITED*

Chapter two: Kinky  (SORRYNOTSORRY)

The sound of silence filled the air, your new neighbours were being awfully quiet, you liked their silence but you knew it wouldn't last

But speaking of, you know something else that wouldn't last?
Your food.

Unfortunately for you, you had to go food shopping at this very moment, you know what that means?

You had to come into contact with the outside world.

~

You took a deep breath and mentally reassured yourself that everything would be fine before you set foot outside of the house.

You didn't have a car, yet. Key word, yet.

So you had to walk to the shops, but you didn't mind, a little exercise never hurt anybody, right?

"Okay.. I can't get much because I ain't carrying a sh*t ton of plastic, shopping bags home." You spoke to yourself as you started to walk along the semi busy street, passing your neighbour's place while doing so.

Luckily you didn't live far from the shopping centre you were currently heading towards, to be specific, you only lived 10 houses away from it.

You continued to walk to the building full of groceries, you continued to walk until a bright red sign was in view, the sign read, 'Coles.'

You stopped for a second, catching the breath that got away, once the missing breath was recovered you entered the shopping centre known as Coles, taking a trolley(Shopping cart)to cart around while doing so.

"Oh hell yes!" You shouted, earning the attention of some onlookers, the unwanted attention made you shrink back a bit, you then grabbed the chocolate bar you were practally drooling over, "Gotta love chocolate, am I right...?" You laughed nervously.

The strangers that had taken time out of their hands to stop and stare at you eventually went back to what they were doing.

You gently, not wanting to harm it, placed the chocolate bar in your trolley and wheeled it away, looking for more items to buy.

~

"Please place item in bagging area." A metallic voice came from the self serve checkout machine.
"Yeah, I know now shut up." You mumbled as you scanned your item, the item being a loaf of bread, you then placed the bread in a plastic bag which was located in the bagging area.

(A/n Anybody else have self serve checkouts at the shops? They annoy me tbh)

Once all the items/ groceries were scanned and successfully placed in bags you placed the right amount of money in the machine, receiving no change. You then, with some trouble, grabbed all eleven bags and started to walk out of the shopping centre.

You were making your way down town, with all eleven bags in your hand, the one carrying the milk threatening to break, which was the reason why you were walking fast.

Because why the hell not, you decided to start singing a song, "Making my way down town, walking fast."

"Don't know the rest of the words, too lazy to pull my phone out and Google it."

You stopped talking well singing after awhile, your house now in clear view, you continued to walk home, you managed to take one step onto the driveway before you fell, your butt colliding with the rock hard concrete, some bags slipping out of your hands, some of the contents spilling out of them.
"Well sh*t."

You remained sitting on the ground for a good few minutes, being too lazy to get up. As you were lazily sitting on the floor in an uncomfortable way, you heard laughter.

You turned your head towards the laughter, your line of sight fixated onto the short skeleton you had seen for the first time yesterday, the skeleton's hands were on his bony knees, his head looking down as laughter erupted from his non existent throat.

"That was f*cking gold." The skeleton spoke in between laughter, "Now tell me sweetheart, did ya have a nice fall?"

You glared at the skeleton, "One, I ain't your sweetheart, Two, I didn't fall, I just decided to give the ground a hug."

"Whatever you say." He paused for a second before he continued, "Sweetheart."  It sounded like he said that last word to grind your gears.
And he was successful.

Your eye twitched, "I will say it again, I ain't your sweetheart."
You then stood up, and dusted the dirt off your jeans.

You then started to pick up the items which were on the ground, placing them in the bags.
You acted like the skeleton wasn't there.

Footsteps were heard, the footsteps getting awfully close to you, you rushed yourself in picking up the items of food which were on the ground.

"What's the hurry sweetheart?" 

Alright, that was the last straw.

You dropped the can of pears which were in your hand, you then looked the skeleton in the eyes, well eye sockets.

"I will say it a-f*cking-gain, I am NOT your sweetheart."

Laughter was heard, you continued to glare at the skeleton who appeared to be chuckling, "Alright little miss attitude."

At this point you were so triggered, so what did you do?

You slapped him.

Bad move.

Your hand started to sting, it was already starting to turn red, you wanted  to caress your sore hand and give it love, but you didn't want to show any weakness in front of the monster that stood before you.

The skeleton glared at you, he chuckled darkly before a red aura surrounded you.
You tried to move but you couldn't.
'Well sh*t.'

"You shouldn't of done that."

"Now you're gonna have a great time."

You tried to struggle as the skeleton summoned something, that something being bones.
You couldn't concentrate on what was happening, the only thing that was running through your mind when you had taken one glance at the bones was, "Kinky."

A bone flew towards you, but it didn't hit you, it didn't pierce your skin, it stopped and hovered right in front of your face. The skeleton looked at you dumbfounded before he snickered, "Are you serious?" 

You were confused at his reaction at first, until realisation hit you.

"Oh sh*t, did I say that out loud...?"

The skeleton flicked his bony thumb and index finger together, the bone dissappearing along with the red aura that surrounded you.

"Y'know, killing you would be pointless."
"Besides, you're quite interesting, well for a human anyway."

With that he disappeared.

You picked the rest of your fallen items up and placed them in the bags, you then rushed towards your house, unlocked the door and walked inside.

You leaned against the shut door, "What the actual f*ck just happened...?"

A/n MY SENSES ARE TINGLING AND MY SENSES SAY THAT THIS WAS FREAKING AWFUL

S C R E E C H