22

Hey so guess what.

It's my birthday today!(it's legit midnight because I can't sleep oops-)

 How old do you think I am, I'm curious.

Also majority of the people wanted to go home so I'll add a quick summary of how you entered Lekki's domain for the people who vote for option 1.

As you were in the car avoiding the cops Sans tried to teleport you somewhere and that caused a rip between worlds, or planets even, as Lekki had felt it, using all her power she pulled it toward her, dragging the two of you along with.
As you landed in Lekki's domain you'd remember Sans couldn't use his power and couldn't teleport you both out, that's because Lekki had literally held what power Sans had had in her hands, keeping it as she knew if it was returned the two of you would leave without helping her.

Okay now on with the actual chapter.

Chapter Twenty Two: Realisation

*UNEDITED*

"I would like to.." You looked at Lekki then back at your monster companion, taking a deep breath you sighed, "I would like to go home, it's been a rough day and I just want to go to sleep."

Lekki looked saddened but she didn't let her emotions get the best of her, "I understand, but I think this belongs to you." Lekki walked toward Fell, she placed her glowing hand on the top of his skull, returning something, returning his ability to teleport and much more.

"Thank fuc-- wait you had it?!" Sans glared at Lekki demanding an answer, "Listen Y/n wants to go home so I don't want mindless chat now without further adieu." The light spirit had moved her hands in a circle like motion until a portal was created.

"This will take you home, please exit whenever." Lekki smiled, the smile directed to you and you alone as she was still a little disapproving with Sans' presence.

Suppressing a yawn to hide how tired and how done you were with the day, you flashed Lekki a some-what warm smile and tugged on Sans' shirt, pulling him toward the portal as you both entered, allowing yourselves to be pulled and dragged by the force of the portal as you were on your way home.

It felt like you had face-planted onto the ground.

That's because you did.

You let out a low groan of dissatisfaction as the feeling of your face colliding with the ground wasn't pleasant, laughter was heard from the left of you as you slowly stood up and as soon as you were up you took your shoe off and through it to the left of you, as you were already standing you looked around, sighing in content as you realised you were in the kitchen of your home.