05

*UNEDITED*

Quick A/n Okay I was NOT going to post this chapter, why? I hate it. I think it's one of the worst chapters I've written. I was gonna try to get away without updating lmao.

But oh well. I guess.

Chapter five: Ready to slap a hoe.

You carried as many wooden boards as you could carry, a hammer and some nails in your free hand

You sighed as you attempted to fix the broken door.

Y/n obviously didn't learn her lesson with the window problem. Y/n....Y/n... Y/n leave it to the professionals.

~

"OH COME ON!" You shouted in frustration as you looked at the mess in front of you.

"I somehow made it worse. Great. That's the last time I try to fix some thing."

Aa you were throwing your frustration out into the open for all to hear you heard a chuckle behind you.

Which scared the crap out of you due to no footsteps being heard.

So what'd you do?

You turned around at a rapid speed and swung your arm, ready to slap a hoe.

But before your hand made contact with anything someone grabbed your arm, their grip was firm, hand was cold and the person was no person but a skeleton, "Sans what the f*ck?"

"I could say the same, do ya just slap everyone whenever?" 

You sighed, "No you dingus, you snuck up behind me, I didn't even hear any footsteps, what the f*ck was that?!" 

The edgy skeleton didn't say anything any time soon, he just chuckled, causing you to tap your foot impatiently, waiting for an answer, "You just gonna leave me standing here all curious?"

Fell had the look on his face, the look of thought, he was thinking about something before his expression returned to his usual lazy expression. He shrugged, "Well sweetheart, It'll be easier ta' show ya then to explain, because that sh*t is somethin' I can't be bothered to do."

You were confused, without a doubt but you were curious as to how he managed to pull off his previous action, "I don't see why not, but don't try anything funny."

"Water you talking about? I would never think about it." He chuckled, again pointing to your water bottles which were scattered around the house.

You held in a snicker as you crossed your arms and shook your head, "Smartass."

He chuckled again, before he outstretched his arm and gave you a look that read, "Grab on."
You cautiously looked at him, up and down.

"Would ya stop checking me out and grab on?" He spoke, his voice full of cockiness, his sharp teeth and one and only golden tooth sticking out like a sore thumb.

"I wasn't checking you out." You stated sternly, your arms still crossed, but with a sigh you gave in and firmly took grasp of the skeleton's bony arm.

Without any warning you had disappeared, all you could see was darkness, it felt like your soul was being pulled out of your body, your limbs feeling like they were all fast asleep and numb. Your eyes looping around in circles, not used to the sight of pure darkness. 

Were you scared? Of course you were, you had no Idea what was happening, I mean for all you knew Sans tried to suck the life out of your body with those freakishly large and sharp teeth of his.

But that's not the case. At least not in this book.

Your eyes stung, the numbness in your limbs was slowly starting to fade away but the throbbing headache you had gained on the other hand? It decided to stay.

Your eyes adjusted again, you were sitting on grass, the grass was cold, almost tricking those that touched it to be damp, the long pieces of grass brushed against and tickled your legs.

You looked around, Sans was standing in front of you with his hands in his pockets and a smug grin on his face.

Your hand made its way towards your head and caressed it, attempting to soothe the throbbing pain of the headache but of course, it was no use.

You looked around, by the looks of it you were in a meadow, the grass was beautifully green, there were flowers blooming, large buildings were set out in the distance, the sky was beautiful and blue, partly cloudy and the sun shone bright.

"This doesn't look like the town at all.. Where are we..?"

The skeletal figure that stood before you looked around also, "Well, Isn't it obvious?"

You raised an eyebrow, "I asked where we were, and clearly I haven't been here before so no, it isn't obvious." You replied, feeling a little agitated and the conversation had just begun.

"Well sweetheart, we're in what you humans would call the city."

"Wait what.." disbelief washed over you as you jumped up and looked around, getting a better look at the large buildings which could be seen in the distance. You smiled widely, "Holy sh*t!"

You turned to Sans, "How'd we get here?" You were asking questions excitedly, like a hyperactive kid who was high on sugar.

"Calm down kid." He breathed, "Listen, I showed ya how we got here, the questions that seem ta' spill out of your mouth are starting to bother me." He spoke honestly and his tone was filled with slight annoyance.

"Alright Mr grumpy ass." You mumbled as you started to walk around, exploring the area.

You ran through the grass, shoeless. You had taken off your shoes and left them were Sans was.

You enjoyed the feeling of the earth beneath your toes and the soft grass caressing the soles of your feet. It was comforting.

Once you had explored to your hearts content you started to head back towards the area where you had left Sans to sit in silence and suffer from boredom.

A/n I'm gonna leave this chapter here because why not =P