19

The start is one of the cringiest things I might have written on this book.

F*CK.

Also song above is cool, listen to it =3

Chapter 19: Mind in the gutter

*UNEDITED*

Laughter continued to boom through the air as you held your sides, "Don't be such a jelly skelly

Laughter continued to boom through the air as you held your sides, "Don't be such a jelly skelly." you spoke between breaths.

Sans scoffed and remained silent as he hid his face, things stayed like this for about a minute, Sans soon turned around to face you, he had a sh*t-eating grin on his face as he spoke so smugly, "If I'm a jelly skelly, would you, eat me?"

You instantly quieted down, your laughter was now scarce before it completely evaporated, you felt your cheeks heat up uncontrollably as your mind went from in the clouds to falling deep into the gutter, "W-What?!" You practically shouted.

(Fun fact about me. I hate writing stutters so f*cking much because I have a stutter and I HATE IT)

It was now your turn to hide your head in shame while Fell was uncontrollably laughing his ass off, oh how you felt Deja-vu.

"I didn't know you were into that stuff sweetheart." Sans teased, the tone in his voice made something in your mind click, now understanding how your mind dived into the gutter with no reasoning. 
And he knew that would happen.

Well he more wanted, no hoped for it to happen.

"Oh you c*nt." Your face was turning another shade of red, from anger and embarrassment.
Although your remark was supposed to silence him it only made him howl with snickers of laughter once more making you huff in annoyance.

"What's with that reaction' sweetheart? Are ya disappointed that you can't eat me your way?"

You inhaled a breath of air before standing up, "That's it I'm done." you spun on your heal, causing a bit of dust to flick onto Sans, you made sure he was hit by dirt before you walked a few meters ahead, heading back toward where the lake once was.

The creature that attacked you was gone from the Earth, its dust blew In the slight wind, some of the dust landing on the dry lake, you looked at your left hand which held the lock in it, the lock was still glowing, it didn't look it was going to die down any time soon.

"I don't know what to do Lekki." You sighed as you mumbled to yourself, hugging the lock close to your chest, your eyes closed, you moved forward, feeling like you weren't in control of your own body anymore, although you could hear, you couldn't move out of your own free will, you couldn't speak aloud, only in your head, it didn't help that you couldn't reopen your eyes, it was honestly scaring you, you had no idea where you were going or what was happening.

You felt your heart thump rapidly and violently in your chest to the point where it started to hurt, your mouth was drying up a lot quicker than usual, fear started to consume your body faster and faster.

 you felt your feet remove all contact with the ground, as if you were levitating but you knew you were only human so that couldn't be possible.
But your body was being controlled out of your own free will so you begged to differ.

You heard worried questions and words come from behind you, you assumed they came from Sans but you were too buried in fear and confusion to focus onto what he was saying.

The fear you felt slowly began to ease away as it was replaced with confusion and warmth.

you felt insanely warm, as if you were standing right next to the sun, your body heated up rapidly, you felt like your skin was about to peel off of your bones and melt onto the Earth, leaving your remains at the very place you were stuck.

Your screams echoed throughout your head, but they were mentally, you were screaming mentally due to the fact you couldn't gain control of your own body to scream aloud.

You felt moisture roll down your arms and head, your mind took you to the worst case as you pictured your skin blistering and blood pouring from beneath few of the blisters you imagined.

It wasn't a good experience, at the time you honestly felt like being burnt at the stake would cause you less pain and less harm than what you were going through at this moment.

It felt like time was stopped, like the universe was out to get you, pausing time and making you suffer through something unexplainable, something agonising.

It felt like hours before your body returned to its normal temperature but you still couldn't control it, it was like your were possessed and shoved out of your body, forcing you to live through darkness and fear.

There was still nothing under your feet, making you believe you were still somehow levitating, you mentally cursed words of confusion and fear.

fear of falling.

Oh how you wished you wouldn't fall.

It took a few minutes for you to mentally calm yourself down, you mentally chanted to yourself how you would not fall and how you would make It through unscathed.

But you were wrong, oh so wrong.

Congratulations... You played yourself.

You didn't have any time to react as you felt your body fall, the fall felt like forever, you weren't sure how high up you were but while you were falling you were attacked by so much wind, you would be lying if you said it didn't annoy you how your hair continued to blow across and tickle your face.

You were snapped out of your annoyance as you made contact with something, although it wasn't the ground you expected.

You heard a splash before you fell even deeper into the substance that drenched your clothing.

Your mind shouted at you to move and get out before your lungs gave out on you due to your lack of air.

You knew what you had fallen into but you weren't sure how it was possible or how it happened but right now you simply couldn't give a f*ck.

All you were focused on was trying to get the hell out before you gave your last breath.

You felt like a boulder sinking in water, you felt helpless and desperate, desperate for air, desperate to get out.

But you continued to sink.

A/n oh look another update! and it hasn't been 3 months!

While Y/n is over here drowning in water I'm over here drowning in schoolwork..