03

*UNEDITED*

Chapter three: Bad luck day.

"And that's the last one." You spoke as you placed the last item of food in the refrigerator, shutting the door afterwards, "Now what?"

Your footsteps echoed throughout the house as you walked around, trying to think of a solution to your boredom, "Maybe I should just take a nap..." 
"Yeah, that word!"

You had settled on a plan, you started to walk towards your bedroom, opening the door and shutting it when you were in the room, you then belly-flopped onto your bed and wrapped yourself up in the blankets, you were now a blanket burrito.

You shut your eyes and waited for sleep to take over.

But you had one problem.

You couldn't sleep due to someone throwing something, you weren't sure what was getting hit but it was unsettling.

"Oh my freaking g-"

SMASH!

With a lot of trouble you had unwrapped yourself from the blanket, "What the f*ck WAS that?!"
Your head turned towards every direction, making your eyes scan the area for the source of the loud sound, it sounded like something breaking.

Your eyes caught a glimpse of broken glass. That broken glass belonging to your window.

"Oh hell no." You got up and rushed to your window, being careful not to step on any glass shards.

Your eye twitched as you screeched. With wide eyes you glared out the window. There was a retreating figure. The figure was familiar but you couldn't put your finger onto who it was.

"I'm going to kill them."

You continued to mumble the same words repeatedly without fault.

"Well." You spoke, snapping out of your trance, "I guess there's no f*cking naps for me now that I have to get the damn window fixed."

There was a phone on the bedside table, the phone being yours. You picked up your phone, opened google to look up a number to call in order to get the window fixed.

Once the number was found, your fingers tapped the numbers then pressed the call button, you moved the phone up to your ear.

You started a friendly conversation with the person on the other line, calmly informing them about the problem. But that problem turned into an even bigger problem.

"THREE HUNDRED F*CKING DOLLARS?!?! WHAT THE F-" 

You had lost it.

Your mind that is.

But hey look on the bright-side, they hung up. The glass fixing guy hung up. Hey, one less person to speak to am I right?

Yeah probably not. Because the issue is still on the table.
Y/n is on the verge of war with her window.

"Looks like I'm going to somehow fix this f*cking thing myself.."

"Oh how fun!" 
"Note the freaking sarcasm."

You sighed and closed your eyes, inhaling and exhailing deeply in attempt to calm yourself down.

"Great... More problems to add on to the pile.." You sighed yet again, "Well, I guess it's time to measure this window, buy the glass myself and try to fix this mess myself."

"Key word, try."

~

"Alright, that concludes the measurements." You spoke as you wrote down both the length and width of the broken window, well, that was after you cleaned up all the glass shards that were on the ground and threw them into the outside recycle bin.

You carried a small notepad containing the window's measurements in your hand, soon calling a taxi being too lazy to walk all the way to a 'glass shop' which was an hour walk.

~

"Thank you." You handed the right amount of money to the taxi driver and walked away from the vehicle and into the shop.

The air conditioning danced around you, nipping at your arms which were not covered by a jacket, due to it being freaking hot outside.

"I have multiple feelings about this air conditioning.. one. It's freezing! But two. It's damn boiling outside so this is.. nice."

You shook your head, "Putting the weather behind, I have something I have to do." Your feet trudged against the tiled flooring, making clicking sounds as you walked around the shopping centre looking for the correct glass and the correct measurements.

"AHA!" You spoke aloud. Gaining the attention of a lot of onlookers who just stopped and stared at you.

You laughed nervously and avoided eye contact with others in hope that they'd go away and continue doing what they were previously doing.

"Yeah.. Really need to stop shouting in shopping centres.."

Just then a young person with short hair appeared, they were sitting on the floor with a laptop in hand and glasses on their face, they looked up, "If you're confused Y/n did this in chapter 2!"

They then disappeared.

"Who the hell was that?!" 

~

You had returned home, gathered the glass you had brought and gently carried it inside, towards the bedroom where the broken window was.

When you got there you gently and carefully placed the glass inside the empty window frame, of course you were no expert so how would you know you needed this special glue stuff?

The freshly brought, brand spanking new glass piece you had brought fell towards you and shattered onto the floor.

"Oh come ON!" You were now agitated.

"FINE! I WILL call the professional and I guess I WILL pay the expensive fee."

And you did just that.

well. After cleaning up the broken glass that is.

~

"Why must the universe hate me so."

You looked at the newly fixed window that was fixed by a professional that knew what they were doing and opened the window, you took a deep breath.

"HEY! ANYONE WANT SOME FREE BAD LUCK?!"

A/n Heyooo I haven't updated in ages. Sorry for that. But yeah, enjoy this horrible chapter full of salt and rage XD