10

Chapter ten: Unknown.

*UNEDITED*

The scenery was the same as before, nothing was moving

The scenery was the same as before, nothing was moving. It had been hours but there was no change, the sun stayed in the sky, it wasn't setting or switching over to the moon. The clouds didn't move either, they stayed still as if they were nothing but paint and everything was the canvas.

~

You opened your eyes, vision blurry but you scanned the area, you were feeling so cold yet so warm..

You tried to move but you couldn't, you were stuck in someone's warm embrace. You panicked but stopped yourself when you had looked at who it was that you were in the arms of.

It was Sans.

You enjoyed the warmth of another but you wanted to explore and calculate your surroundings.
You wriggled out of Sans' firm grip, sliding onto the ground.

Your sudden movements awakened the once sleeping skeleton. You were still in pain, that was a fact. But endurance was key in the situation you were in.
Sans was in the same boat.

You slowly stood up, giving Sans a look that indicated him to stand up with you.

"Do you know where we are and how we got here..?" You spoke, not knowing what could've happened, all you could think about was the crash and nothing but that.

But putting that thought aside you snapped back into reality with an answer.

"I-I don't know.. All I know is that I teleported us here.. Somehow.. I wasn't thinking and I didn't think of where to go.. So I guess we ended up in this unknown place.." Sans had spoke, his voice laced with confusion and guilt.. Which is why you couldn't be mad at him.

"Can you get us out of here..? "You asked with a finger to your chin.

"I Dunno know but I'll try." Sans held his right hand up, he focused for awhile, bringing silence near, one of his eyes lit up, a dim red before instantly losing colour. He was confused at this.
He then proceeded to click his fingers together, a red spark surrounded his hand before it suddenly disappeared.

Something was wrong.

His powers weren't working. The both of you knew this.

"What the f*ck.."

"Will they come back?!" You started to sound panicked.

"Don't panic Y/n! Everything will be fine."

Taking a look around your surroundings a bit more, everything was still exactly the same. Strange.

"Something isn't right." You spoke.

"No shit."

You sighed and gave Sans a look that said something along the lines of, 'Don't even start.'
He took the hint and just chuckled lightly.

Your personalities were coming back, well they were always there but you know what I mean. Hopefully. (Slight third wall break)

"Wait a minute.." You said as you walked towards what looked like a patch of small white flowers, the flower buds were in full bloom, they were still small and as you walked closer towards the patch of flowers you saw something, a key description that made your mind spark.

The flower's buds were bowing downwards.

The flowers were a exotic yet deadly type, 'lily of the valley.'

"These flowers.." You looked around rapidly, "This makes no sense.. It's not cold.. it's the opposite, if anything it's scorching hot!"

Sans had came to your side, "What are ya talking about?"

"These flowers." You spoke with a finger yo your chin, "They're only found in cold climates! and It's not cold whatsoever here!" You looked at the skeleton, "That says something doesn't it?"

"You might be onto something." Sans said as he went to investigate the flowers, his hand reaching out to touch them.

"No!" You spoke sternly, resulting in a skeletal hand retracting back, "No what?"

"Don't touch them! They're highly poisonous and one touch is bad!"

Sans scoffed and raised a non-existent eyebrow, "To humans maybe, but if ya haven't noticed I'm not exactly human."

You exhaled, an annoyed expression on your face, "Okay smartass but have you not noticed that we're in an unknown place? Anything could happen. I've read sh*t, anything can mean sudden death goddammit."

Sans looked down before sighing, "Aight fine."

You continued to 'investigate' by doing this you had grabbed a nearby stick and roughly poked and impaled the flowers.

"What are ya do-"

"Shut up for a minute."

Silence.

There was now nothing but silence.

You looked at both of your feet, your shoes were still intact but they were roughed up a bit, you lifted up your dominant foot and slammed it down onto the patch of flowers, crunching and squishing them into the ground.

You then stood back once all the flowers were 'taken care of' nothing happened.

"Guess the flowers were just lucky to survive in this heat." Sans spoke with a shrug.

"Maybe but It's highly unlikely.." You sighed and looked down, you felt no creativity at the moment so you had no idea what to do and how to get out of the hell you were in.

Sans gently tapped your shoulder, getting your attention.

"Y/n, I'm sor-"

He was cut off by a loud bang.

Both of your heads turned towards the source of the loud sound, eyes locked onto where the bang came from.

It was the patch of flowers.

You walked over, passed the flowers, "Fell do you see this?" You questioned, your voice hushed in a loud-whisper.

"Yeah."

Everything that you had seen before, the beautiful sky, soft, green grass, trees and bushes. Everything was a lie.

"Deceit."

"This place screams nothing but deceit.." You turned to Fell, "Which means we have to be wary of what we trust.."

The sky was a mix between orange and red, darker than the colour of the sunset. The grass wasn't anywhere to be seen, wherever grass was previously seen was replaced with nothing but red dirt. There were no bushes, no trees and no sources of water in sight.

One of the secrets about the 'unknown' were revealed. The deceiving atmosphere. But there were still more secrets to uncover, you and Sans looked at each other, wide eyed, you both came to a slight realisation as to what was going on.

And you didn't like it.

Not one f*cking bit.

A/n I enjoy writing this a lot more now but f*ck off please writers block XD.

Also enjoy me being nice in a chapter? Was I nice? XD