24

Chapter Twenty-Four: Call satan and tell him we need new souls.

*UNEDITED*

"Are you still not ready yet?" You heard an impatient voice at the other end of your bedroom door, "No, I'm still getting dressed

"Are you still not ready yet?" You heard an impatient voice at the other end of your bedroom door, "No, I'm still getting dressed."

"God you women take forever to get ready."

You ignored Sans' comment with a roll of your eyes as you rummaged through your drawers, looking for a presentable top to wear, you shrugged as you picked up a black T-shirt with the writing of a kpop group in stylish font. Feeling as it was presentable enough.

You slipped the shirt on and looked in the mirror which was in your room, once again shrugging at your outfit, you wore simple sneakers with black skinny jeans and your black, previously mentioned shirt, "I can't just wear all black can I?"

You gave it a little thought and reached into your wardrobe, pulling out a red flannel you tied it around your waist, "There I've added some colour now I'm not wearing all black." You nodded in content and made your way out the door.

"F*cking finally." You looked to your left and rolled your eyes at the skeleton who was now what people would label him as, your boyfriend.

"Yeah, yeah whatever, learn some patience."

"I sold all my patience to Satan."

You stopped in your tracks as you were walking toward the door, "I should realy do the same, this girl needs some patience, maybe even a new soul."

The two of you heard a beep from outside the house, "The taxi's here." You both made your way out of the house once you had everything you needed, as soon as you exited the house you locked the door, the two of you entering the taxi.

Sans told the taxi where to take you two, "Don't think of this as a date because it's not!" Sans crossed his arms and looked to the side to hide his embarrassment.

"Okay, little tsundere."

"I'm not little!"

"Okay Edward Elric."

"Who?!"

~

As soon as the taxi driver was paid the two of you exited the vehicle, you spun in a mini circle in excitement, instantly pulling out your phone and taking photos.

"You look like a tourist when you do that."

"I don't care, I'm making memories!" You continued to snap photos.

"Like a tourist." Sans huffed.

"Hey, take a picture with me!" You switched on your front camera and snapped a photo of you and Sans before he could even give you an answer.

Before you put your phone back into your pocket you checked the time, '2:32pm'

"Alright, you've had your photo fun now let's go." Sans spoke as he walked in front of you, his arm reaching out so his hand could lock with yours.

"It's been awhile since I've been to an amusement park." You spoke as you cupped your hand in Sans' while the two of you walked around, "I better be amused." You spoke with a giggle.

The two of you came to a halt when you had seen a rather entertaining ride, it was a rollercoaster, the tracks consisted on two high drops and three loops, "Let's go on here!" You pointed to the roller coaster.

"Hell no." Sans tried to pull you away from the ride but you weren't having it, "Please, don't make me guilt trip you." You raised your eyebrows in a testy way which instantly caused Sans to break as he sighed, "Fine."

"Yes!" You ran up toward the worker who sold the tickets, smiling in content as you had brought two, "Let's go, Let's go!" You dragged your boyfriend toward the lineup and waited for your turn.

~

"This is gonna be fun!" You squirmed in your seat as you were all buckled in safely, "No, It's gonna be hell." Sans spoke from the seat beside you.

"It won't be hell, trust me I know what my father's home looks like." You added as the ride started to move, the carriages moved slowly at first but as soon as you had reached the first drop was the time where the ride got crazy, flying down the slope and around loops at a thrilling speed.

You clasped your hands onto the sides of the carriage, holding on for dear life, your mouth sealed shut as you didn't dare to scream like all the others on the ride, instead, you were too concentrated holding on for dear life so why waste energy on screaming?

~

The two of you exited the ride as soon as it was finished, you were a little dizzy with your hair sticking out of place like overgrown grass flowing in the wind, "Well that was something."

"It was f*cking torture, I think I need to visit the depths of hell to get a new soul because mine just left."

You stifled a laugh, "Yeah it probably exited your mouth when you were screaming like a b*tch."

"I wasn't screaming." Sans huffed, "I was displaying my mating call."

"Huh." You crossed your arms with a smug smirk, "No wonder you can't get laid."

Your smugness was cut short when a bone pushed you into a pole. Recovering from a sore nose you looked over toward sans who smirked smugly, "You should really watch where you're going sweetheart."

"Yeah, yeah whatever." You closed the conversation and looked to the side, "Look ice-cream!"

~

You squirmed in your seat and scrunched your eyes shut as you hummed in delight, "This is so good!" You spoke in a muffled manner as you retracted your tongue from the fluffy, vanilla ice-cream.

"Don't talk with your mouth full." Sans looked at you as if you were a child.

"Yeah, okay mother."

"How are you eating this stuff anywa-" Sans stopped mid sentence as his eyes landed on a mustard bottle, "Oh hell yeah." He reached over toward the bottle of mustard and as soon as it was in his grasp.

He poured it all over his ice cream.

"Disgusting." You're face scrunched up as you're eyes were wide, "Utterly disgusting."

Sans shrugged, "Tastes good to me."

A/n I wrote this in class while trying to avoid my teachers gaze as phone's aren't allowed in class...