23

If you like K-Pop and don't stan Got7.
Are you even alive?

Chapter Twenty-Three: Confessions.

*UNEDITED*

One month Later

One month Later.

"Yo, why the f*ck are there mustard splatters all over the goddamn wall?"

"The mustard bottle ejaculated."

You scrunched up your nose in both disgust and amusement, "Why are you like this?" 

"Hey, If you can't handle me at m-" Sans was about to make an overly used, somewhat cliche thing the kids nowadays call a 'meme' and you weren't having it.

"Say one more word and I will tie you to a chair and force you to watch all the mustard in the world burn."

"You wouldn't." Sans took a step forward, slowly coming toward you.

"Oh, I would." You smirked, sending a testing yet smug glare to the monster which stood before you, "And because I would, Whatcha gon' do about it?"

"Hmm." The skeleton hummed as he took few more steps toward you, those few steps turned into pitter-patters of anticipation as your bodies were now inches apart.

You took a large breath in realisation, noting how close the two of you were, so what did you do?

The most cliche thing ever.

You backed up slowly until your back had come into contact with the wall.

And what did Sans do?

The second most cliche thing ever.

He walked toward you once more and placed his two arms on each side of you, his skeletal palms resting on the same wall as your back.

You were caught up in two options, cussing like a sailor or going with the flow and honestly your mind was screaming to go with the flow so that's what you did.

"You know humans are complicated things." Sans leaned his face toward your ear, his somehow existing breath blew on your earlobe causing you to shiver.

"But like us monsters, you have a mind of your own and that mind comes with." You felt every ounce of hot air kiss your earlobe like a raindrop as the skeleton spoke, "Emotions."

Shrinking back further into the wall you opened your mouth to respond but only to let out a gust of air as you were speechless and currently in a conversation with the construction workers in your mind.

'Emotions are f*cking strange I admit, I like him but he can be such a teasing ass.' You closed your mouth which you realised was still open, 'But someone please just tell me why him?' You asked the little workers in your brain the same exact question again when you didn't receive an answer.