31

Chapter Thirty-One: Guess who's back. Back again.

//Unedited//

___________One Week Later__________

Leaning his head upon your unconscious body Sans let out a long, exaggerated sigh, "I don't think I can do all this alone.. Humans are too much for a sole monster to bear, Y/n," a red glow formed at the corner of his left eye, a liquid-like substance dripped down his face as he sniffed, "You need to wake up."

"Oh also," he lifted his head up and looked into your shut eyes as if you could hear everything he was saying, "I.....no, we... adopted a cat!" the permanent grin on his face grew wider, "We have a kid now!" He looked like an exited child at this point, who knew a feisty minster grew to love a feisty creature with a soft heart.

However, despite his eagerness and cheerful attitude, it slowly died down as he frowned, "Damn...It wasn't enough to wake you up.."

Sighing once more the skeletal monster removed himself from the chair which currently sat beside the hospital bed you were occupying, "I need to take a whiz.... I'll be right back." Sans walked backwards, eyes still on you as he spoke once more.

"Don't move."

Shaking his head in disapproval of his words Sans face palmed himself before entering the hospital bathrooms, doing whatever business he had planned to do in there because apparently logic doesn't exist in this world, let alone book.

"Oh my god Y/n." Sans entered the room once more, not even giving two sh*ts if he was talking to somebody in deep slumber, "They have raspberry soap!" Sans looked up from his hands onto your still, unmoved sleeping figure.

"Now that I think of it the cat needs a name.." Sans rest his index finger upon his chin, thinking of possible names fitting for a lovable yet feisty kitten

"How about Felix?" Sans asked aloud, not bothered by the loud sound of sheets shifting until a high pitched scream was heard, in response to this he shook his head doubtfully, "Yeah on second thought it's not tha-" In an instant Sans turned his attention toward your bed, the sight which filled his eyesight was none other than you.

Your body sitting upright as your chest heaved up and down as if you had awoken from a nightmare, your pupils dilating as you looked around the room.

On first instinct you'd expect your monster boyfriend to be over joyed and shout for a nurse but instead, he let out a scream of his own, stumbling backwards in the process, "Ahh! What the f*cking f*ck!"

Collecting himself, Sans picked himself up from the floor and continued to stare at you, jumping once more when you actually spoke, "S-Sans where am I?" Your voice hoarse and scratchy your hand automatically held your throat lightly, signifying it was sore.

"Holy sh*t Y/n?!" Sans couldn't believe his eyes, he ran up to you like a puppy who hadn't seen their owners for years before he backed off, "I need to get the humans," he spun on his heel and ran toward the door, "Ay Nurse! Get over here!"

Sitting on your hospital bed, dumbfounded and confused you blinked a few hundred times in attempt to process everything, "I remember getting knocked out by... a bone?" slowly lifting up your shirt your eyes gazed upon your stomach, "And I remember being impaled like a shish-kebab.." taking closer look at your stomach you slowly unwrapped bandages which were loosely wrapped around you only to see a rather large scar, "Yeah.. that seems about right..."

Questioning your decision to speak aloud among yourself once you were pulled into a coughing fit, your coughs didn't die down for few minutes, once it was over you greedily inhaled large gulps of air as you looked around the room, spotting Sans running in with a bunch of Nurses.

"Y/n!" He called, stopping once he had reached your bed, his eyes boring into yours, "You're awake!" the monster was overjoyed, it seemed like he didn't care for his, 'bad boy,' or, 'uncaring,' reputation as he showered you with concern.

Blinking a few hundred times once more you squinted your eyes as you looked at the monster up and down, "I'm sorry but..." Your head tilted your head to the side as if you were trying to process everything, "Who are you..?"

The monster's face fell as he stammered, "W-What? But you called out my name..? You should remember me!" red glow formed at the corners of both of his eyes as liquid fell down, "I-I can't lose you." He sniffed, as if his nose was runny despite being a skeleton.

Your expression switched from curiosity, confusion to regret and humor, although the humor more evident as a grin etched its way onto your face as your laughter echoed throughout the hospital walls.

"I-I'm sorry," You began to wheeze in between laughter, "I was just joking!" wiping some newfound tears which made their way into the corners of your eyes you took a deep breath, "I didn't mean to make you upset, I didn't even knew you had it in you to cry!" Bringing your laughter to a minimum you outstretched your shaky arm toward Sans' face, wiping away his tears with your thumb.

The skeleton's facial expression went from sadness to annoyance as he huffed, pulling away from your touch he crossed his arms over his chest, "How could you do that!" He was slowly forming back into his usual self, not wanting to show his true feelings and show his tough side.

"I'm sorry, It's just something I've been wanting to do my whole life and I couldn't pass it up!" You lifted your arms up to exaggerate your words but instantly regretted it as your arms fell numb, letting your arms fall to your side you spoke once more, "Hey, I love you."

Still standing with his arms crossed Sans continued to huff and whine silently like a child, mumbling a small, "I lo-" although he was rudely cut off by the nurses who ushered him out of the room, "We need to do few tests on Ms, L/n, could you please wait outside sir?"

//End Of Chapter//

Sorry again, I was a bit lazy writing this chapter, I'll try to be less lazy when I write the next one and honestly, who knows when that'll be. ( ̄_ ̄|||)