07

Chapter seven: Get yo crazy ass outta here!
*UNEDITED*

Chapter seven: Get yo crazy ass outta here!*UNEDITED*

"Whoa, whoa, whoa.. F*CKING WHOA! CALM DOWN WOMAN!"

The sky was painted a pale blue, clouds parting away from the sun, the wind gently blowing fallen leaves around.

Your hand was placed upon a firm round object, while the other was resting upon your thigh. 

A strange female shakes her head, throws her laptop across the street. The very street where you were. A car was on the road, a few other cars behind it, honking their horns.

"F*ck this sh*tty ass driving!"
A voice shouted out, it was raspy and deep. 

"Yeah.. Come back next week for now you fail." another voice spoke.

Getting into a clearer view. You were in the drivers seat, your driving instructor was in the passenger seat, beside you while Sans was just chilling in the back.

 "Aw come on!" You shouted, trying to drag the driving instructor back into the car, "I did great!"

Sans scoffed in disbelief which made you turn your head and glare at him, giving him the 'Shut the F*ck up' look.

"Alright, Y/n let's see what you did that made you get a big. fat. fail." The driving instructor spoke quite harshly, which made you mumble 'Wow rude..' 

"You ran three red lights. You almost drove us off a cliff and you almost ran a poor pedestrian over!"

"I can explain... Well only the part about running someone over... You see.. A laptop went flying across the road and.. I didn't expect this short haired, glasses wearing female to run in front of my trying to retrieve their device... It was uncalled for!"

"I'm sorry Y/n but I will say it again. You. Fail." with that the driving instructor kicked you and Sans out of the vehicle and drove off.

"Rude." 

You turned your head and saw the same girl you has almost ran over, Your eye twitched as you walked over to her, "You."

The girl looked at you and spoke, "Yeah me, that all you have to say?"

"I would've passed if it weren't for you!" you spoke with a saddened yet annoyed voice.

"Nah, and it was, i guess you can say. for the sake of the plot!" The short haired brunette carried her laptop and walked away with a smug look on her face.

(If you didn't know that's me =P)

A chuckle was heard but was soon silenced when you pressed your index finger against the teeth of the skeleton you knew. "Shush"

You then shrugged, "I guess there's always next time."

Sans looked at you dumbfounded, "Yeah no." He then thought for a second before he spoke again, "Ya'know, I think I have something that'll help ya out." He then outstretched his arm, "Whaddya say?"

You looked at him skeptically, "And how exactly are you going to help me? Because I don't want no satanic sh*t to come and haunt me in my sleep." You shook your head.

"Relax sweetheart, It won't harm ya." He raised a non-existent eyebrow, a smug grin was painted onto his face. 

You still didn't trust him but there's a time where you have to say, "F*ck it." You then shook his hand, "Deal."

He smirked a little more before speaking, "Alright, Meet me at the car-park at target at midnight."

"Wait why midnight?" You questioned before the skeleton full of edge could walk away, "Because most sh*t happens at midnight." He spoke, walking away with a smug expression.

~

You quickly rushed into your room, pulling everything apart, tearing clothes out from their rightful places and scattering them all along the floor. "I'm late and I can't find anything to wear!" You groaned before finding the perfect outfit to wear, what you were wearing wasn't fancy but casual, like a nice band T-shirt, a pair of jeans and a red flannel.

Your eyes sneaked a glance over to the clock which read, 11:45pm which made you gasp, "Sh*t! It takes half an hour to walk to where Fell wants me to meet him." You then shrugged, "Eh, oh well, he'd have to deal with me being late because he is indeed invading my nap time."

~(Seeing another timeskip gives you knowledge that the author is lazy af.)

You had arrived at the preferred meeting place. The car-park that belonged to sweet 'ol target. 
You checked the time, using your mobile phone, it was 12:15. You were 15 minutes late, but you didn't give a damn.

Actually that's a lie. You gave a tiny little damn.

You were walking for a good minute until you saw the familiar, short appearance.

"You're late."

"And? I'm here aren't I, I could've taken a nap and not showed up, you know that right?" You crossed your arms and gave a sarcastic smirk.

Sans looked like he wanted to fight you in a sarcastic comeback competition but he just exhaled sharply and spoke, "Alright listen, I'm going to break this cars window, hot-wire it and you'll drive."

You looked taken aback, "Yeah no, nuh-uh, hell no, what the f*ck is up with your brain?"

Sans looked annoyed, before one of his eyes started to have a red glow. A red aura surrounding a bone that was now in front of him that he had summoned. With one flick of the wrist the bone went flying, hitting the glass window, belonging to the, black Toyota.

The impact that the bone had on the car resulted in the window being shattered.

The skeleton smoothly got into the car, through the window and began to hot-wire the vehicle.

You clasped your hands together, brought them up to your nose and inhaled, soon exhaling before speaking in a tone of pure rage and salt, "Boi... Get your crazy ass outta here!"