13

A/n I AM SO ANGRY. I WROTE THIS IT HAD ABOUT 1500 WORDS AND THEN I CHECK BACK ON IT AND POOF IT'S GONE. F*CKKKKKKKK I AM UPSET.

Because of this I have put about 60% effort into this chapter. sorry.

ANYWAY.

Chapter Thirteen: F*ck the wall.

*UNEDITED*

The smooth sound of fire crackling devoured the silence which was spread around like a virus with no cure.

You and Sans were in a slumber, your bodies laying a fair distance apart from each other and the fire to avoid any unnecessary heat.

You stirred in your sleep, indicating that you would soon awaken, for what reason? It could be any reason, say you had the right amount of sleep and began to awake automatically or it could be that the heat was so fierce and scolding that you had no choice but to wake yourself up, it could be any reason really.

But I'll stop stalling and get back into the story.

Your eyes slowly opened, you blinked twice before looking around, scoping the area until you stopped as a mischievous smirk made its way to your face.

Sans was still sleeping, which is why you were slowly creeping towards him, something in your hand.

You continued to creep up on the sleeping skeleton, you stopped when you were kneeling next to his torso, you then popped the lid off of the thing which was in your hand.

It was a whiteboard marker. How did you get It you wonder? It was laying in the dirt beside you as someone chanted, 'For the plot.' continuously, how else?

You drew the unmasked tip of the marker closer and closer to Sans' face, swiping it across his cheek in the process.

Well at least you thought you had successfully drew on his face but you didn't due to a hand gripping onto your wrist, causing you to drop the marker and sit there, laughing nervously.

"I don't think so." Sans glared at you, causing your nervous laughter grow a bit louder.

You didn't waste any time to scurry away, being able to do so because the killer grip which was on your wrist was loosened, resulting in your arm being released and free.

You walked over towards the cooking pot which was still atop of the fire, the water inside it was purified, if left any longer it would evaporate into steam and broken dreams.

"Hey Sans, a little help?" You needed help lifting the pot off of the fire due to your previous injury regarding the glass shards.

The skeleton got up and headed towards you and the pot of water.

And I'd say the injury is the only reason he is helping you, if you didn't have it he'd make you go fend for yourself and laze around, wouldn't he?