Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

It's been almost two days since Zara's been in here, they just want to make sure that the whole drug is out of her system and to make things worse Aali was placed in a room because she passed out. I asked her what happened whenever she woke up, she told me that seeing the bruises brought back memories and she couldn't handle seeing them on Zara, I couldn't either but I guess it was worse for her. 

I sighed and rubbed my face, I was sitting in Zara's room just thinking to myself. I have to leave again I don't want to leave my girls home by themselves with everything that's happened, "Wait." I whispered just as Aali walked into the room. "Hey baby." I smiled at her, she sat down on my lap and laid her head on my shoulder. "How are you?" I asked. 

"Better now, I should be good." She laughed a little. 

I could take them with me, I'm sure Aaliyah would love to come to Ireland with me and I bet Zara wouldn't mind either, "So..." I said, she sat up and looked at me, "I have to leave again.. BUT." I cut her off just as she started to get upset, "I wanan take the both of you with me." I watched as she looked down to the floor and then up at Zara. 

"Where?" 

"Ireland, I didn't know. Jai just called me last night when I went home and told me about it, I don't wanna leave the two of you here so please just come." I begged. 

"How long?" 

I looked at my feet and anywhere around the room except at Aali's eyes. "A month and a half.." I whispered. 

I heard Aali sigh, "Daniel I don't think that's a good idea. I don't think taking Zara away from her friends for that long would be a good idea an-" Before she could finish Zara stepped in, "What wouldn't be a good idea?" She asked while she rubbed her eyes and sat up. 

We both looked at her before Aali said "Your father is leaving again and wants to take us with him  to Ireland for  a month and half, but I don't think it's a good idea to take you away from your home town and friends for that long an-" 

"When do we leave?" Zara said, she swung the blankets off and was getting her stuff together before Aali could even finish her sentence. I was trying to hold back my laugh because I knew Aali was going to be pissed, she hated when Zara sided with me, especially over something like this. "What do you mean? Are you sure you wanna go?" She asked, Zara turned around and her shoulders were slumped over and her face was basically asking her mother if she was stupid. 

"Mom, really?" Zara said in a dead tone. "Get me the hell away from this place." Aali looked over at me before standing up, I laughed out loud this time, she's pissed. 

ZARA'S POV

FINALLY, we're on the plane and on our way to Ireland. It took a little longer than I had wanted to get mum in the car, she didn't wanna come and I will never understand why. She never gets to do much and she's always complaining about how much she misses daddy when he's gone and now she has the chance to go with him and actually do something and she doesn't even want to. 

Women these days. 

I was seated besides Luke, mum was with James and daddy was with Jai. They were talking about what they had to do while they were there, mum was reading and James was already sleeping which left Luke and I to take selfies and Keeks. As soon as Luke posted them he was getting tweets and comments, "People are saying we look alike." He awkwardly laughed and showed me his phone. 

I just laughed it off, the only thing Luke and I have in common is our naturally curly dark brown hair. That's about it, doesn't mean we look alike. "Maybe it's the noses." I pointed out, "I think we have the same eyes." He laughed and zoomed in.