Chapter 15

Chapter 15

"Daniel?" I knock on his room door, he sent Zara on the plane home a little while ago and no one's tried talking to him since the whole thing expolded. I knew he was in his room and I know he purposly not answering the door so I took the keycard Aali gave me and stuck it in the keyslider. "Daniel." I said again while walking in. He was in his bed with his back turned toward me, I thought he was sleeping until I heard a loud sob come him and his rib cage rise and fall. 

I walked around the other side and looked at him, his face was blotched and his eyes looked like he just smoked half his body weight of weed. "You okay?" I ask.

"Go fuck yourself." He spat at me. 

"Listen for a sec whould ya." I said to him, "You look like a 12 year old who's bawling because her boyfriend didn't tell her he loved her back." I sat beside him.

"What are you doing here Luke?" He asked, his eyes were pericing threw me. "What the fuck would you have to say right now? She's free, go take her." His hands went toward the door and I couldn't help but feel a bit bad for Aali. 

"She's not free, she still has her ring on and there's no papers saying she's legally divorced." I stated. He huffed and rolled his eyes at me. "Listen, what happened with me and her was long long ago, I'm sorry that you didn't know until now. But really, no one did. She totally forgot about me whenever you came back, and yeah that hurt me- not going to lie, I've had feelings for Aali for a long time." I sighed, knowing I could never get anyone like her. 

"But that doesn't mean she doesn't love you. And honestly, Daniel, what did you want her to do? She couldn't go the rest of her life not being touched, she thought you were long gone, it was three years." I reminded him.

"Yeah and now look, I should've stayed away." He half-laughed but I could tell he was on the verge of crying again. "I should've just walked out of Starbucks and kept walking whenever she was screaming for me to stop, I should've told her I wanted nothing to do with her and just went on my way." He complained. 

"Then you'd be lying." I said, "You can't stay away from her, no matter who fucks up." 

"What do you mean?" He sat up and looked at me, his face was red and his cheeks were heating. 

"I'm not trying to heat you up, Skip. I'm just stating the obivous. Clearly you two were meant to be together, if after three fucking years you find eachother again in a fucking Starbucks- of all places. How much more evidence do you need?" He just looked the other way, "She didn't even say my name, she said yours." I looked down at my hands. 

"What?" This caught his attention. 

"When we.. were in the middle of going, and when I finsihed and so did she- she screamed out your name." I sighed, "Almost literally." I licked my lips and looked over the TV, "Don't think she enjoyed it, she completely imaging you while screwing me, she was saying your name so much in her head that she accidently said it out loud. So don't sit here and tell me she didn't or doesn't love you, because she does." 

"How do you know? If she loved me she wouldn't have done this and kept it such a secret." He's such a bitch. 

"DANIEL!" I screamed, pushing him. He fell off the bed and stood up quickly, he gave me a threatening look but I ignored it and kept going. "YOU THINK IF SHE LOVED ME OR ANYONE ELSE SHE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SCREAMING YOUR NAME WHILE FUCKING SOMEONE ELSE? You think she would stay up and nigght and refresh your fucking twitter feed, trying to see if you tweeted, ANYTHING! Even just a blank tweet so she knew you weren't dead!?" I  threw my hands in the air. His chest was heaving and he looked like he was about to throw up.