Chapter 8

chapter 8

I couldn't stop giggling as Lucas whispered silly shit in my ear, I was sipping on a drink and even thought it's my first drink of the night I felt drunk. "How do you like it here?" Lucas asked, I looked up at him, something I've been doing for a long time- his eyes are so damn beautfiul.

"It's good, I guess. Some of them are bitches."  I nodded my head over to the cunt from this morning. Lucas laughed and put his arm over my shoulder, "Yeah I saw." He said to me, I looked over and watched as his fingers danced along the top of my arm and everything felt slow motion. 

I looked up and put my glass down on the table next to me, then I grabbed his face and landed my lips on his. Our lips move in a syncornized way before his hands move to face, grabbing both my cheeks so he can press his lips harder against mine. Then I realized, "I have a room to myself." I told him breathlessly. 

He looked at me like he was asking for permission, I nodded my head and grabbed his hand waving bye to my mum but she was to busy drooling over dad to notice me. Which probably isn't a bad thing right now. "How far is your hotel from here?" Lucas asked when we got outside. 

"I don't know, it was a 10-15 minuet drive." It began to spit rain, wonderful. Lucas put his jacket over me before saying, "Then we better run." He winked and grabbed my hand. 

****

My hotel room door smashed opened with my back pressed up against it and my lips being taken over by Lucas'. I quickly moved and closed the door, locking it and tugging at his jacket before throwing it off my shoulders and on the floor. "Holy shit." He muttered.  My body was taken into his grip and he pressed against me, I could feel him growing and being restrained by his pants. I looked at him before kissing him and slipping my tongue into his mouth while ripping his belt buckle off and popping the button of his pants. "Egar." He almost laughed.

I looked at him, I'm not  desprate, I just really wanna be something with him. And I really want him inside me, I almost moaned out loud at the thoughts. "How old are you?" He asked while I pulled him over to the dresser, He lifted me on top of it before unzipping my dress. 

"I'll be 18 next week." I said through kisses, he nodded his head and his hands went threw the arm hoops of my dress, sliding it down my arms and  lifting me a little off the dresser to throw it on the ground under neath us. I ripped the button down shirt he was wearing, leaving it opened and hanging off his arms. I took a moment to look, he doesn't look like the type to have much muscle but my god! He's toned and ready to go! 

His pants were hanging off his hips, undone but everytime I tried to slip them off him he moved my hand and smiled at me, "I like to tease a little." He said with a wink. 

"I like to get right to it." I complained. 

"Patiance Zara, patience." My cheeks heated up when two of his fingers rubbed over the lace of my underwear. "It was like you knew I was coming." He said in my ear, I looked at him confused. "I love lace." 

Oh god.

My breath hitched when he slid in his fingers, moving my underwear to the side for a better access. I watched as his eyes went from a cool blue to a deep, dark colour of blue. Like the colour blue you see when you go under water, how it shifts from a baby blue to the dark. His crotch rubbed up against me, making me want him even more than I already did. "Sure you want this? I don't want you to feel pressured." 

"No I want it, but I don't know how much longer I can wait before I start getting angry." His eyebrow cocked up and he bit his lip and looked down at me. I was breathless, I think I might've forgotten how to breathe in that moment. We stopped everything to just look at each other, but our chests were still going up and down at an uneven rate and our heart beats were completely in sync with each other. I sat up fully, not taking my eyes off him and his not coming off mine as I tugging his pants down. They pooled at the floor and he stepped out of them, kicking the pants behind him, he leaned into me and placed his forehead on mine. Our breathing got heavier as he picked me up and over to the bed where he laid me down and hovered over me, using one elbow to support himself and using his free hand to roam down my body- still without taking his eyes off mine. 

"The first time I laid eyes on you,I couldn't get you out of my damn head." He told me. His hand travled back up to the spot on the bed beside my cheek, his finger touched it before I took off his boxers. He smiled at me before slowly sliding into me, my back arched at the contact. 

I've slept with a few guys, but it was nothing like this. This was different from anything or anyone, I never really understood the whole 'he sent shock waves throughout my body' until right now. My body was like an electric circit getting soaked with water; buzzing and slightly turning into a wild fire. 

"Oh fuck." I cursed out loud. His head dipped into the crock of my neck and he started to kiss, suck and lick on the skin. Little whimpers and soft moans came from both our mouths, holy fuck, what's that feeling... "Oh god." 

Love? Fuck no,it can't be that. I just met this guy.

I bit into his shoulder as he let loose inside me, but not before he asked for permission. "It's fine, I'm on birth control." I told him before he let loose. He fell on top of me, panting and his skin was slightly stitchy from sweat. 

"Shit." He said in my ear, he carefully got up. "Forgot how messy that shit is." His cheeks burnt up whenever he looked down at me, then I realzied I'm half naked with his cum trying to drip out of me. 

"I'll be right back!" I called out as I ran to the shower. I turned it on and stepped in  quickly, when the water hit me I slide down the wall, "What the fuck was that." 

*****

I woke up to an empty bed but a lot of noise outside my door. I sat up and rubbed me head, completely confused because Lucas was here just two hours ago, and what the hell is with all the noise? I got up and threw on a hoodie and opened my door, "SHIT!"I screamed and jumped back, dad had Lucas up against the wall ready to smash his face in. 

They were both bleeding but Lucas had it a little worse, mum was yelling and screaming for daddy to stop- Beau and James were trying to pull dad off Lucas but he wasn't having it. "What's your problem!" I screamed and pushed dad off Lucas. "Fuck!" I pulled Lucas into me and I checked out his face that was spewing blood from his nose. He just looked at dad who was being taken down the hall way screaming up a storm at Lucas. He wipped the blood off his nose with his sleeve before looking at me, "Are you okay?" He asked me. 

Are you kidding? "You're the one standing here with a bloody nose and black eye, and you're asking if I'm okay?" I almost laughed until I seen how serious he was being. I cleared my throat, "Yeah I'm good. Are you?" 

"What the fuck was he doing in your room! Did you just meet him on the street or something?!" Mum screamed in my face, I put my hand out so she would back the hell up. 

"ACTUALLY!" I screamed back, "If it wasn't for Lucas, someone would've put that roofie to good use!" I told her, she stepped back and looked between Lucas and I. "Yes mum, he saved me. He was at that party and he almost kicked the shit out of that guy, so you and dad owe him an apology." I sighed and pinnched my lip. 

"Oh, Lucas.. I-I'm sorry." She said in a quiet whisper. I pushed past her and grabbed Lucas, dragging him into my room again, closing and locking the door behind me. 

"Are you fucking crazy?!" I asked, I shoved him a little but he didn't catch it in time and stumbled back a little. 

"What do you mean?" He asked when he caught himself. "I went to go get breakfast and then that guy attacked me." '

"Yes well, I'm sure my dad was just going to let some guy he's never met walk out of his daughter's room just after she's been in the hospital because some asshole tried to take advantage of her!" I said in one big sentence, holy shit. 

He sighed, "You're right. I'm sorry." 

"For what?" 

"Not waiting for you. I won't do it again, anyway, breakfast?" He opened the door and held out his hand. I blushed and ran over to him and made our way down to the breakfast area.