Chapter 9

Chapter 9

His hand held mine tightly while we laid in bed together, side-by-side just starring. My shirt and pants were off, leaving me in my bra and underwear- no we didn't sleep together, I just felt no need to hide myself from him. 

He laid beside me in his boxers, but he didn't look down at my exposed body. No, he laid there and looked at everything on my face: lips, cheek bones, eyes, ears,my nose- which he kept kissing. I didn't mind though, his lips were like silk against my skin.

We had everything cleared up with dad and Lucas, daddy apologized and thanked Lucas a million for saving me from that asshole and after that dad even invited him on the boys night they were having tonight. Luke, Jai, James, Beau and daddy were all going out to one of the bars to celerbrate The Janoskains anniversity and dad insisted the Lucas came.

Of course Lucas wasn't going to say no, free drinks, he gets to spend time with my dad and he's encourtered how hard dad's fist can be. "You know, I've seen the charity fights your dad's done.. But I didn't really think they were that good." Lucas laughed.

"What do you mean?" I giggled. 

"I didn't think he was actually hitting." He looked up at the ceiling and then back to me with a huge smile that met his eyes. "I better be getting ready." He planted a little peck on my nose, again, before getting up and looking threw the closet I put his clothes in. "I like the way you put my clothes in here." He pointed to the way his jackets were in one section, then his pants, shirts, sweaters and a few ties that he brang along. 

"I like the way you've been putting up with my shit." I told him while my arms wrapped around his waist. He turned and placed his arms tightly around my shoulders and gave me a huge hug. 

"I just really like you." He winked and went back to trying to figure out something. 

After almost an hour for him to shower and do his hair he finally walked out of the bathroom with black long sleeve v-neck and bark blue jeans and a grey blazer [picture on side]. "What do you think?" He asked before twirling. I laughed and gave him a kiss, "I'll take that as a yes?" I nodded at him with my bottom lip between my teeth, goddamn he's sexy. 

"You have to go now." I whispered, he looked at his phone and then muttered 'shit' before giving me a kiss and running out the door.

"Now what to do?" I fell on my bed with my arms above my head and then there was a knock on my door, "Coming." I said as I pulled a pair of shorts up and threw on a sweater. I opened the door and mum was standing there with movies and munchies. "You read my mind!" I laughed and opened the door. 

LUCAS' POV

"Ready mate?" Daniel looked at me, as did Luke and the others before we held up our shot glasses and dumped it back. The clear liqour burnt going down and I couldn't help but think that Zara would be pissed if I  went back into her Hotel room smashed. "So," Daniel hit my back. "What're your intentions with my daughter?" He asked and called for another round of shots. 

"Yeah, Zara's like my niece. Now spill." Jai leaned on the counter and giving me a weird look. One eye closed and his face was crunched up like he was taking a massive dump. 

"My intentions are the best, I promise." I looked them both in they eye as I spoke, I knew they weren't going to let me off easy. 

"Listen, I don't want you thinking that you can take my baby girl for a ride and then just leave her." Daniel said, do I actually come off as that type of  guy?

"Excuse me, Mr.Sahyounie. But I'm sorry if I give off the impression of that type of guy, but I can assure you I'm most defiantly not. Your daughter is the most beautiful girl I've laid my eyes on, I can also promise you that I will go threw Hell and back to make sure she's safe."