Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Today, I woke up to dad gone to work and mum cleaning her shit out of the closet. "Really,mum?" I asked with my arms crossed and  my body leaning against the doorframe of her's and dad's bedroom. She just nodded her head and kept packing, "You're actually taking it to this level?" I cocked an eyebrow at her when she gave me a dirty look. She's a fucking mess. 

"You don't even know, Zara." She scuffed. I wanted to laugh at her immaturity, but I realized that I probably don't know the pain she's  going through. BUT, she doesn't know the existent of my pain either.

"You're not the only one that's going through this, mum." I tried to explain.

"You try having some bitch saying she's having your husband, OF almost 20 years, child. It's pathetic and she won't leave ANY of us alone! So if she wants Daniel, she can fucking have him." I know she's speaking out of anger, but come on. 

"Don't be so childish." I bit. 

"CHILDISH?" She turned around to me, throwing her clothes to the other side of the room. Tears of anger and hatred started to brim her eyes, but I'm not going to hold back on her. She is being childish about this. "You wanna know childish,Zara. THAT CUNT! She's fucking childish. Who even has enough balls to fucking say shit like that, I knew I was going to face some hard times being married to a Celebrity, but I never ONCE thought it would be this bad." She shook her head and started to clean up her clothes. "The fucking gall of that bitch. Who could even do such a thing." 

"The same person who could leave her own child over something that's almost over." I told her. She stopped packing, her back was turned towards me and I could see her back muscles tense at my words. But hey, if she's done, then I am too.  

"Zara I-"

"Save it." I cut her off, "You're allowing her to split this family apart. Yeah, you're right, being married to someone who's constantly in the eyes of the public is horrible most of the time. But it's much worse when it's the child. You're such a selfish person, I can't even believe you're my mother right now." It was my turn to have angry tears flood my vision.

"I will always be your mum, Zara."

"NO!" I shouted, and punched the drywall. "NO YOU WILL NOT!" I screamed, making her jump back a little.  "I'm going threw the hardest time of my life right now and where's MY mother? Fucking out somewhere that know one fucking knows! You're married to dad, I'm the child of dad! You wanna know how much harder that is? I get fake friends, I get used by guys, I've been getting the shit kicked out of me since I even went back to school!" I angrily wiped my tears off my face, "Fuck you." I spat at her. 

I almost felt bad, she needed to know what she was doing was affecting everyone. "Nan called by the way, she wants you up there in the next few weeks." I walked away with that and down to my room. Dad had left me his car and I got ready and ran out the door. I drove to Luke's house.

***

I knocked on his door, trying to hide my sniffles and red. "Zara!" I he screamed when he opened the door, I smiled when he grabbed me and hugged me really tightly.  My nose was filled with his colonge while he picked me up and swung me around, "I'm so happy you'r- Why are you crying." He asked, his head titled to the side slightly, I laughed when his big hair  kind of flopped the right a little.

"Parent stuf." I said, moving my hand in front of me to dismiss the problem. 

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked rocking on his feet with his hands behind his back. 

"Nah, it's nothing serious." I tried to crack a smile but broke down. shit fuck, this can't be happening. 

"Zara, don't cry." His arms pulled me in for a hug and I cried louder. I'm so pathetic.   His hand was petting my hair in a comforting way, while the other held me to him. My face was smooshed into his chest, I didn't mind though. I could feel his lips touch the top of my head, he carefully placed them in my roots and then he picked me up and sat me on the counter top.