Chapter 37

Chapter 37

LUKES POV

"Don't just stand there! Fucking do something!" I shouted while Michael looked at me and down at Zara who had passed out. The music has stopped and Lucas ran out the door before I could get my hands back on him.

I took my shirt off and put it under Zaras head. She just passed out, the worst feeling of this whole thing is, she looked terrified of me before she collapsed.

Calum grabbed her legs and helped me pick her up, she's usually not this heavy but I guess she's dead weight right now. He let go whenever I had her in my arms, bridle style and he opened my bed room door for me.

I left her on my bed for a quick sec. I walked out to the living room and stood on the couch, "alright guys. The party is over." I got off the couch and went back to my room. I walked over to Zara and took off her spring jacket and then her jeans.

I don't know how she wears jeans off the time, it's like hell down here.

I know she hates wearing a bra to bed so I took that off too and let her sleep with my shirt and her underwear on. I stripped my clothes and crawled in beside her and pulled her close. I snuggled into her neck and kissed her hot skin, "I love you, and I'm sorry." I whispered to her slowly.

I knew she couldn't hear me and I wasn't sure if I meant it or if I was just caught in the moment ...

****

ZARAS POV

I slowly opened my eyes. I looked around the room I was in and then looked down at myself whenever I felt a breeze come in from the window above my head.

My hand went to the side of my head whenever I felt a sharpe pain and then my fingers brushed over a bump on my cheek.

"Nice." I whispered to myself.

Then it hit me like a ton of bricks.

I was half naked, in a room I didn't know of, alone in bed and can't remember half of last night. I started freaking out, my heart beating, my brain over thinking and then I started screaming.

The bedroom busted open and Luke came into view. I started screaming more, even though I knew who he was. He was in his boxers, panting like he had run a marathon. "WHATS WRONG?!" He shouted and ran over to me, closing the bedroom door with his foot.

I grabbed him and held him close to me, my head pounding but that was okay because I finally realized where I was.

"I thought I was rappped or something!" I said into his chest. The thought of being touched unwillingly by someone just sends shivers up my damn spine. I crawled into his lap whenever his sat against his headboard.

I kept him close because I was still scared of what was going threw my head right now. "You really think I would let someone do that to you?" He asked me. I pulled away for a second, I just wanted to see his face, just to make sure it was him.

My hand touched his cheek and then I noticed the bruising under his eye and cheek bone. "What happe-" I cut myself dead sentence.

He's the reason why I have this mark on MY cheek. I got off him, "no Zara, come on please? I thought you were Lucas last night, I was drunk, high off adrenaline and you should know by now that I would never purposely put my hands on you?"

I shrugged, I was being a huge baby right now. Besides, after all the fights that Luke's seen me in, it should him that afraid.

I crawled back into his lap and laid my head on his chest, my fingers played with the little hairs I found on his chest and his grip tightened around me. "I'm sorry..." I quietly whispered.

He pulled away from me and cupped my face with his hands, a small smile caught on his lips and then he kissed my forehead.

I don't know if it's those eyes, or that smile or if it's just the way he presents himself and is so protective over me. but I do know one thing,

I'm totally head over heels for this guy, and I can't understand why.

SHORT. I KNOW. PUT DOWN YOUR PITCHFORKS AND DONT BLOW UP MY INBOX CURSING AT ME IM SORRRRRRY!! I'm literally working everyday this week and last week. But, IM GOING TO THE UNITED STATES YOU GUYS!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH